Chapter 10

Yn pov

So today is the day...the baby shower and we are getting dressed and all of that other stuff . We all are wearing white. We get all the decorations and put them in the car. We drive to the hall that we have rented out for the day . Me and nova an his mom and ynm starts to decorate. When we get done nova mom goes and get the last tray of food and we waited until people started to show up. When people started to show up we started having fun. Halfway through we started to play games. Then we all are and when we got done we opens all of the gifts and then we ate cake . We got a lot of pretty things for the girls. After the baby shower was over we started to clean up and pack up the car with all of the stuff. When we got home we put the stuff in the girls room and then we put Brooklyn to bed. When you woke up the next morning nova was. It there and then you seen a text message from him and it said went to the studio be back in like 3 hours. So you get up and start making breakfast and then when your done you take a shower . Then you go and wake. Brooklyn up and then put her in then tub and after she got out you got her dressed and y'all went downstairs to eat breakfast and then you go up stairs and start hanging up clothes and putting up shoes and stuff like that. Then Brooklyn comes and ask if she can watch moana on Netflix. So you put it on for her and y'all just sit there and watch the move and eat popcorn.

I know it's short but my phones about to die and I just wanted to update for you guys I might update agian when my phone is fully charge so I'm about a hour. 😘😘