Chapter 8

6 months later

Yn pov

I have gotten sp big over the pass few months. Today I have a appointment and we find out the gender also. I hope it's boys and nova hopes it's girls so we'll see. We get in the car and we drop Brooklyn off at novas mothers house . After we do that we drive to the doctor office and we wait until we get called back.

The doctor came out 30 minutes later and he called us back . He started asking me questions and then we get to the part we been waiting for . The doctor starts moving the sonogram back and forth on my stomach and he asked did we want to know the gender and we said yes . He said you have...... twin girls ! Nova was so happy yn got up and smiled yall was walking out and nova just kept talking about the twins. He just kept saying how he couldn't wait to go shopping for the girls.  So we goes to nova mom house and they are waiting on the couch. Soon as we walked on they asked the gender and nova said TWIN GIRLS . Everybody started smiling and they were so happy. Yn went and told Brooklyn and she said she was gone to be the best big sister in the world. 

Later on

So nova couldn't wait a day to start shopping so far we have the cribs , bottles,pampers, wipes,some clothes, shoes,toys. We also decided that yn was going to breastfeed the twins .

So how was this chapter in try and update more since it's finally summer so just be on the look out .

Are y'all happy about the twin girls?

I already have one name I need one more so comment a name

Don't forget to vote

Love y'all