I was worried about Lucy that I ate a whole pie and Gray was trying to cheer me up.

"How can I cheer you up?"

When he said that I hugged him and waited for them to return.

A Few Hours Later

I was still hugging Gray. Then, Natsu, Happy, and LUCY!!! came. I ran to Lucy giving her a hug.

"I'm so glad your safe!" I cried.

"Yeah me too," she said.

"I have something to tell you all."

"What is it?" Mira asked.

"When I was captured. I met Jose, the Master of Phantom Lord and he said that my father wants me back home but, I don't want to go home. He wants my family's business and make Phantom Lord the most powerful guild in Fiore," she said.

"That is never gonna happen,"

"Natsu?"

"I'm not gonna let Phantom Lord use our family like that. That pathetic dumbass should learn his place and to never mess with Fairy Tail. We should teach him a lesson,"said Natsu

"Yeah!!!" Everyone in the guild cheered.

"Wait, if we're going to war then let's make a plan first," said Erza

We all made a plan that Lucy will escape with Reedus to an abandoned warehouse where no one can find them and then everyone will fight till Phantom Lord is defeated and Lucy'll come back.

"But what if it doesn't work?" She asked worriedly

"Then we'll have to fight to take you back," Natsu said.

~ Time Skip ~

Once the plan was over, everything began to shake. We all ran outside to check what was happening. Phantom Lord was attacking us and so we knew that we had to protect our home immediately. I followed my brother as we climbed up the gigantic thing.

Once we got up we saw a women with a blue rain coat saying, "Drip drip drop, you dare to enter our guild without permission."

"She's getting on my nerves, when are we going to attack her!?" I whined.

"Wait," Gray said and rain came pouring down.

"Now," he shouted and we readied ourselves towards her.

She used her magic on us, she called out "WATER NEBULA!"

I called out "ICE DRAGON'S ICE FIST!!"

Gray called out "ICE MAKE LANCERS!" and we striked her.

Then, Gray took off his shirt (a habit) and then the rain lady was blushing

"Hey, just because my brother took off his shirt, doesnt mean you have to blush, it means he's serious,"I said glaring at her.

"Im not blushing its just hot,"said the rain lady.

"Uhu," I said still glaring at her.

"How bout we cool you down then."

"ICE DRAGON'S ROAR!!!"

She froze up and my brother used his ice magic to freeze her even more but, instead of holding her shoulders. He held her breasts. I was so angry at him that I kicked him on the balls. The ice disappeared and she fell but, luckily me and Gray caught her.

I asked "whats your name?"

"My name is Juvia Lockser, how about you?"

"Im Aurora Fullbuster and this is my brother Gray Fullbuster," and then we helped her up and she said that she was grateful for what we did. Me and Gray walked inside to look for the others.

*Gajeel's pov*

I'll get you back, Ice Dragon Slayer.

..................................................

A/n

Hi guys,

I just decided to re-edit this book. It still isn't good, but it'll get better if I re-edit it maybe more in the future. I haven't been able to update my other books lately because of my family problems and because I can't think of anything at the moment. Please be patient with me and I will come back soon with more books and imaginations. Thank you for reading.

- CrystalTear

Edited 5/13/2020
@12:21am