Chapter 8

Echo's POV

There was no other person who was more cruel,vicious,aggressive,degrading,psycho did I not mention evil then the girl right in front of me. The girl who had murdered what seemed 7, No 9 people she had murdered in two days. When I finally got out of my stargaze nightmare. Reality finally had came back to me.

I narrowed my eyes at Alice. I couldn't hold my anger any more. ''Your such a bipolar bitch!!'' I yelled at the top of my lungs as I tried too slash her, She quickly dodged it and she setted her stare at D.R.

A fierce look of pure rage filled onto her face. ''Yes. you are the one I want too kill.'' Alice hissed, ''Be honored, you'll be my tenth kill. Ha! I think thats my highest yet!'' She snapped, the next thing I knew D.R Fell too the ground with a stinging pain on her left arm. ''Alice. Why are you still doing this?'' D.R asked sympathetically. My eyes widened ''Still?'' 

''Its simple.You betrayed me that day and I'm off getting revenge. I'm actually quite fascinated by disembling a human body. I love that feeling. Slashing,Tearing,Smashing It is the best addiction I ever felt that day.'' Alice said

D.R did not say anything, All of a sudden, a stinging pain appeared on her shoulder. Her face twisted into a pained expression. D.R finally ran too Alice and it was a clash of dead or alive. It was like a sword fight but only with daggers.I could now see blood pouring from both of them, Alice had a wound on her right arm but it wasnt fatal with a cut on her cheek. D.R had wounds from her shoulder,left arm and now a few cuts on her legs. 

As they both hitted there daggers they both bounced off and quickly went to retrieve them without a second too waste. In the spurr of the moment, they threw there daggers again at each other one missing the target by an inch cutting a piece of hair off. While the other also missed by a inch but leaving a cut on her cheek. 

D.R was the one who got a cut on her cheek. While pieces of Alice's hair came off.

They both were somewhat evenly matched as I glanced to look at Ashton,Skylar and Shane's expression they were gone. Shocked, I tried getting up with all my might and i finally did. As i continued looking I found them hiding by a nearby bush with Ashton signaling me to come also.

I didnt like the idea of leaving D.R to fend for herself but then i realized that Skylar was holding her bow and arrow still which confused me on why the fuck she wasnt using it.As I limped quickly over to the bush I was wondering if we can actually beat Alice. She was like the devil.

I crouched down into the bush with Skylar,Ashton and Shane. 

''Whats the plan guys?'' I asked 

Nothing. They didnt say anything. I finally decided I had to control the operation. ''Skylar! Fire your arrow at Alice at her leg atleast. Ashton I need you to go help D.R she probably wont last long. Shane the second Skylar shoots the arrow throw this dagger at Alice even if she evades the arrow she wont be able to avoid a dagger coming at her, even if she did D.R will probably notice it and slash her with her dagger. Clear?'' 

Skylar and Shane looked at each other and nodded Ashton still unsure, finally nodded as well. Skylar putted one arrow on and got ready to aim if it hitted her leg that would prevent Alice from continuing fighting D.R. I gave the signal too Ashton and he ran in there with his dagger he swipes his dagger and scrapes Alice in her wounded arm, drawing more blood. He leaps back defensively as she took notice to him as Alice was about to swipe him back D.R tripped her. She screams, but however not in pain. She gets up and kicks D.R in the stomach making her wince. Ashton starts to take steps back, ''Dont run fight me!'' Alice yells as she tries to hit Ashton again as he kept on blocking her attack, she started getting pissed. ''Whats wrong that all you got?'' Ashton taunted 

She looked even more beyond pissed and what seemed like she losted it she kicked Ashton in his temple. ''That should teach you a lesson! Boy. But I'll tell you, You have guts!'' Alice then letted out a laugh.

''NOW!'' I yelled giving the signal and Skylar fired the arrow at Alice followed by Shane throwing his dagger. The arrow misses by a inch but the dagger swipes across Alice's back tearing a piece of fabric on her shirt,piercing her skin. 

''You Bastards!'' Alice yelled and then something happened. As she was about to throw her dagger, Her bracelet and D.R's turned on. A blue holographic light went to the sky,We then saw other bracelet lights going up to the sky creating a gigantic hologram of who I think was Damien.

''Attention all contestants! We have some news for you! This is the end of the summer region! Say hello to the winter region next! Also on days one and two we had a total of fourteen deaths! What an exciting year!''

''The winter region? Now?'' I asked ''Nineteen left?'' Skylar gasped.

''A special shout out to a girl named Alice from team four ! Who killed a total of nine people! We added a new feature, when we want to talk to you, we would hear you! Sounds nifty doesnt it? Lets give it a try! Alice you surprised us when you killed nine people in only two days! How did you feel?''

I started twiching this was getting awkward. Alice somewhat ''closed'' her dark expression too a bright warm nice one and finally spoke ''Hello Damien! It felt great! When I reached seven kills on my first day I was excited! Especially since it was seven! One more kill and it would be the lucky number eight which is said to be good luck ! I thank Rachel from team 1 for that. However it was rather disappointing that Mason from team 1 double crossed me. There is a bright side! Nine is my lucky number!'' Alice replied.

Hearing that wanted me to kill her more. I could tell everyone on my team was thinking that as well well besides, D.R i guess.

''Well you surprised us Alice! To think you could kill nine people singlehandly! Now back to the subject! You all will be transported to our winter region course! Their will be more harder challenges. Lucky for you guys nothing out of the ordinary happened yet! This is Damien reporting! Out!'' 

nothing out of the ordinary? 

''Transported?!!?'' Alice yells ''No! Not now! I need to kill them all first!'' As she lunges for Me Skylar and Shane. She throws a dagger at us but then the dagger vanishes too our confusion.

We all start being engulfed in a blue light. My head suddenly goes dizzy and I collasped to the ground as my world darkens.