That was the first time for me to reach the human world. I had no idea about them. I don't know that they have to eat thrice a day for their survival. It was then when I saw her. I met her in my human form. It's a vow that we should not say to anyone about ourself and keep our identity hidden. If the rules are broken then we have to meet sever consequence for making the world to know that vampire actually exist I have to give up my life. So I was never able to say to her that I was a vampire. This is my fault for hiding it from her. I thought that she was human.

In our vampire clan women are so weak we always protect them. In human world it was so different. She was strong and independent yes that attracted me towards her. I do admire her a lot for it. I had little knowledge that she was an werewolf. Yes she is a werewolf not a human. It was forbidden for a werewolf to fall in love with human. That too mainly for a beta clan women to fall in love with human.

When I first said to her that I like her she said she also had simillar feeling for me. I was so happy and I want to marry her. It was then she said that she was werewolf. Since she was not a human I also reviled to her about my identity. I was totally ok with her being a werewolf. Though the werewolf and vampire clan was not in good terms, I was even ready to let go of my status for her but I never knew that her loyalty always remain to her clan.

She betrayed me by bringing her pack along with her to our hide place, on the day we decided to marry each other and start a new life. It was also the same day that she jumped of the cliff and killed herself. I will not say that I hate her for what she did I forgave her. Yes the pain remained. I always thought that she was the only love in my life until I met you. Arthit. Yes I love her Arthit like a friend but I love you as my better half.

I was pulled towards you for many things. To say it exact I fell for you the moment I saw you. I know that you was mine. I never felt possessiveness for her but I felt it for you. I never wanted to protect her but I want to protect you. When was with her never once I lost my mind but when I am with you my mind doesn't work.

I always want to stay by your side and hold you protect you. If you leave me I am nothing more than a walking body you are my happiness. You are my sun. You are my ray of my life. You are my entire life.

She had cried on my shoulder n number of time Arthit. When she cries I want to make her happy but when you cry I don't know what to do other than crying along with you. You totally shaken me up. Never once I have felt this helpless and weak but now I feel that I worth nothing because I can not keep the promise I made to you. I am angry on myself that i made you sad. I am so sorry for everything Arthit.

You may think that I am making up the things to pacify you but you are not her Arthit. You are exactly opposite to her. I fell for who you are not because she is in your body. When I fell for you I never knew that she was in you. I fell for who really you are.

I fell for your Innocence. I fell for your smile. I fell for your clinging nature. I fell for the person who likes to act bold though he was shaking inside. I fell for the person who acts insensitive and cold though he was the most warm and kind hearted man. I fell the sleepy head who always wakes up late. I fell for the guy who is shy. I fell for the guy who blushes all the time. I fell for the guy who loves to drink pink milk. My little pink milk monster. I fell for the guy who Don't know to act. I fell for the guy who is like a open book. Who fell for the guy who fights for the person whom he loves. I fell for the guy who is so brave and so much giving for whom he love. I fell for the guy who is ready to everything to someone just because he love them. I fell for you Arthit. I fell for the real you not because she is in you. I love you for who you are Arthit and will always continue to love you.

I will be waiting for your answer I will accept whatever your answer is. Whatever may be your answer. Just remember that I will always love you. You are not the ball to be kicked for others convineance. You are someone who bring hope and brigthness in others life. You are my sun, shunsine and will always be. Please don't cry. Seeing you make me hurt so much.

P.s. I will wait for you no matter how long it will take. I love you and always will.