Genderbend (Part 3 of 3)

Start bij het begin

"You close your eyes as you change, don't you?"

"Of course I do!"

I begin to laugh. "You're too pure, Robin!"

"And why shouldn't I be?!"

I continue to giggle. "No reason. It's just 13 is the age teens explore more."

"I have no reason to explore!"

"Well, you do now! You're a girl!" I sneak up behind and squeeze his boobs. "Feel yourself."

He wiggles out of my grasp, completely red. "B-B-Bolt!"

I cackle. "Alright, fine, fine. I'll leave, Miss Priss." I exit the room and leave out the door to the jet. I take a deep breath before blasting off to quickly explore the town to find where everything is. I return right as Robin exits.

He takes a few calming breaths as if reminding himself of a promise he made. "Did you find anything good?"

"Of course," I respond, picking him up like a princess.

"What are you doing?!"

"Carrying you, duh," I respond, taking off to a cute café I found that reminds me a lot of Starbucks. I skid to a stop, surprising some people nearby. "Pose for the camera!~" I take a selfie with me holding him. "You look so cute, Robin!"

"Stop taking pictures of me!"

"I need an update on my Instagram!" I argue, setting him down. "Mid-mission date! #Australia #genderbent #date #Robin #Bolt #MtCoonowrin #café."

"Bolt!"

I begin to laugh as I post the picture. "Come on, let's go have some food."

We enter the small café, getting in the line.

"What are you getting?" Robin asks.

"Two of everything," I admit.

He gives me a look. "Really?"

"What? You know I have to eat a lot, especially now that I'm 3 times my normal size," I grunt, crossing my arms in a huff.

He suddenly chuckles. "Cute."

"Cute?" I voice. "Did you just call me cute?"

"Yeah, I remembered what you look like normally when you pout," Robin replies, taking a step forward as the line moves.

"Wow, I'm not... used to you flirting," I mutter blankly, blinking a few times. I smirk, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. "I like it."

"Hello, what is it you'll have?" the lady behind the counter asks.

"Two of every food you have," I admit, releasing Robin and holding up two fingers.

She looks at me in horror.

"Sh—He's not kidding," Robin says. "I'll just have a blueberry muffin with a water."

"Oh, and three large vanilla bean frappes," I finish. "Put a few squirts of coffee in one of them too."

The lady blinks a few times before she begins adding every food from the menu twice. Robin smiles sheepishly as he gives the woman the credit card. A few minutes pass by as each worker gathers two of every food.

"Oh, come on! What is taking so long?!" a voice huffs a few people behind us. "Did you order everything on the menu?!"

I turn to the man with a large threatening grin. "Actually I just ordered two of every food on the menu. Do we have a problem?"