Part 8

Now, it is Christmas Eve. You, Tom and Harrison go into town to shop around and look at all the Christmas decorations. It's all so beautiful and quaint. You take a few pictures for Instagram. Tom holds your hand and you see fangirls taking pictures of you on their phones. You love that Tom isn't afraid to be affectionate with you in public. Some fans ask for pictures and you and Harrison step aside or take the pictures for them. "Welcome to the past few years of my life," Harrison says to you with a cheeky grin. Tom is so kind and sweet to his fans and you find it endearing. "It's worth it," you say in response. Strolling around town, you notice a shift in Tom. A boy-like wonder and energy is restored from his previous travel-weary demeanor. He is happy to be home in his natural habitat. It makes you smile. You decide right then and there, that you'd move to Kingston if Tom asked you to.

You still don't have a gift for Tom. You break away from him and Haz at the mall so that you can get something for him, even though he insists that your presence is enough. You walk around aimlessly for an hour or two and you become frustrated. Nothing is calling to you. Upset and wanting to rejoin Tom and Haz, you end up buying him a nice sweater and some Spider-Man graphic novels. Not like he really needs anymore of those. You're disappointed in yourself. If you really love Tom like you think you do. You should be able to think of the perfect gift and not be up against the buzzer getting him a lame sweater. When you meet back up with the boys, Tom wraps you in a big hug and kisses your forehead. "I missed you darling," he says softly into your ear.

You return back to the Holland house and spend the evening watching movies, eating good food and enjoying each other's company. You return to Tom's place for the night. One more snuggle sleep until Christmas morning.