First Sight

Romeo's Point of View.

A Lovely Day at the Veronaville. Birds are chirping, Everybody is busy and the sun is shining so bright. But nothing could make any moment of mine more beautiful than seeing the Fair Rosalyn. 

"Romeo! Hurry! The Chariot will be here any sooner!" A friend said. He is Monty. My good old friend who shares my childhood memories. He's completely supporting me in everything I do and would do. "Is Miss Rosalyn is inside the chariot?" I asked, completely astonished upon seeing the marvelous beauty of Rosalyn. 

"Well, you see her." Monty said then put his left arms around my shoulder. "Time to win the Fair Miss Rosalyn's Heart, Friend" He said, motivating me and so I jump down the rock and waited to meet her as she go outside the chariot. 

"My name is Romeo." I introduced myself even at times she knows me. "Oh, Goodness, my Lover is here! And I know you, Romeo, rival of our clan. So don't you dare court me or I will tell you to my father. I don't like you, you ambitious golden son." Rosalyn awful words reached and hurt my heart. 

"Oh, Rosalyn, Fair Rosalyn, Why does I could not win your heart? Must I take hardships and sacrifices to content your heart?" I said gently trying to reach her hands. Rosalyn avoided my hands. She ignore me as she walked upon their castle. 

"I could not accept any courting from an enemy clan. I shall repeat these words again to you, I don't like you, and never will. Don't talk to me ever again. Now, if you excuse me, I shall go home." Rosalyn said. And I watched her as she go inside the Edwards' Estate and could not see her again as the gate is closed.

"Oh my heart, My heart, is bleeding. Why does Rosalyn could say an awful and painful words to me? Surely, she is beautiful but not beautiful in her inside. I feel like my heart is breaking" I murmured and my friend Monty, comforts me for a rejection of a lady. 

"Would you try to see her lovely face for the last time?" Monty said then he points in the garden's wall where we usually sneak as we watch Rosalyn.

"For the Last time." I said to myself. Perhaps, she is not the right one for me, I need to find another maiden to love passionately, and seeks her parents' blessing and we shall wedded. Secretly, Monty and I climb upon the Garden's Wall ensuring that no guards and even no one would see us. 

I rolled my eyes, trying to find Rosalyn. But afraid, I cannot see her! "Where must be you, Rosalyn? Thus, this is the last time I will see you." I whisper to myself. And then, I saw another lady!

Her hair shining dark brown, and her eyes are sparkling brown too. Her skin, are flawless so did her face. She is beautiful, The Fairest of all maiden I could see, even with Rosalyn. I stared intently at her as my eyes gaze and seek her's.

I could feel Monty is staring at me confusely, I stared back at him and give my old friend a smile. 

"Looks like you fell in love deeply with the only daughter of Consort Edward." He gladly said then gave me a friendly pat. 

I could take any hardships to win the heart of the fair maiden. I sight lovely as if staring at the beautiful lady could take forever.

Here's a treat my friend, Consort Edward will granting a ball for his daughter tonight. We shall sneak in." Monty suggested as he climb down the wall.

I smiled then stare the one last stare for the fair lady. I shall see her tonight.

Then I climb down the wall after Monty. The fateful evening will happen tomorrow.

_______________________________________________________________