Ch. 12- A Cookie Monster.

Welcome back, ready for chapter 12??? Yes? Well then here we go.

     Once again in 8th grade but this time we will be taking a look at a more musical class...band. It would be here that I would meet a fantastic individual. Who was a fighter both literally and metaphorically. However I'm getting ahead of myself again.

     As I was heading towards the band hall I noticed her. She was short, had light brown skin, dark shirt hair, glasses and braces. She was incredibly shy. But this did not stop me.

     I went over and introduced myself

"Hi, my name is Allen,"

"Hey, my name is Angie, nice to meet you Allen,"

     I never knew how much our friendship would blossom. I was always afraid that I would scare her away but she never left me. To this day she remains one of the most influential people in my life.

     She taught me that when life punched and knocked you to the ground, you must stand back up and keep fighting. No matter how many times life knocked her down she refused to stay down and let the world beat her.

     She is strong, brave and brings out the best in me. She has had my back since the first day we met and I will have hers for the rest of my life. She saved me and was my anchor many times over when depression started to take me over and drag me down. She managed to put me back together when I thought that I was too broken to fix.

     I will always believe in you... Angie. You are strong enough and you are brave. You have come so far and I will always have your back. You are destined for greatness. And you are just amazing. Never doubt who you are or where you came from. Thank you for always being there.