Morning Sickness ? ? ?

"Taraji POV"

Trey and I woke up yawning, with our legs intertwined. He smiled at me with all thirty-two's showing. He strokes my hair, then lifts my chin up.   

"God your even more beautiful in the morning time" says Trey. I smile in a bashful manor. I'm going to order breakfast through room service, what do you have a taste for?" Trey asks.

I sit up and think for a second. "Sausage eggs, and french toast" I say. "Ah yes room service? I'd like two plates of sausage, eggs, and French toast" says Trey politely. "That's going to come out to a total of $23.90 any drinks?" Says the guy taking the order. "Two orange juices" says Trey. "Ok $25.05 and your calling from room 1128 it will be there in about 15 to 20 minutes" he says. "Ok thanks" says Trey ending the call.

Trey and I got up took another shower, brushed our teeth, and washed our faces.

"Trey POV"

By the time we finished with  our hygiene, room service was at the door. I pulled out my black card, and swiped it in the portable credit/debit card machine, and brought the food in.

"Ready to eat baby?" I say to Taraji. "Yes of course, and thanks babe" she says. "No thanks needed anything for my baby, and plus you know I'm going to feed you, so don't sweat it" I say.

I grabbed Tarajis hand and kissed it, as her eyes lit up. "Dear lord thank you for this food that we are about to recieve for the nourishment of our bodies, and thank you for the hands that prepared this meal, in your name I pray Amen" I prayed. "Amen" she said smiling.

Taraji stared at me in amazement. I just smiled at her, and picked up my fork, and knife. "I'm so not use to that, but I love that you pray over your food, saying grace is a beautiful thing" says Taraji.

"Yeah one things for sure, my granny didn't play that. Her famous line was no grace no food. I learned that quick" I say to her as I begin eating.

"Taraji POV"

I pick up my fork, and begin eating my French toast, which was perfectly on point. I took one bite, then glanced at my eggs, they look so disgusting they aren't fully done. They still had this damp look as if the yoke wasn't all the way done, which my stomach didn't agree with.

The site, and smell is too much for me to handle. I get up and run to the bathroom and puke.

"You ok baby?"says a concerned Trey.

"Yes" I say getting off the floor. "Those eggs look disgusting, the texture of them made me vomit"I tell Trey.  "It's all good baby you ain't gotta eat them" he says. I rinse my mouth out, and continued to eat.

It was almost check out time, which is noon, Trey and I gathered our belongings, and headed out.

Trey took me to Dairy Queen, before driving me home, I got a oreo blizzard. We pulled up to my block, and Trey stopped around the corner just in case Chris was home or could've pulled up.

I jumped out the car, and began puking. "You ok thats the second time today" says Trey.

I was feeling horrible right about now. "Trey baby I've been meaning to tell you something" I say nervously. "An what's that" Trey says with a serious look. Trey clenched his jaw, cause I guess he could tell, that I was going to say something he possibly didn't like.

"Well I've been throwing up, because of morning sickness" I say as I swallow hard. "Morning sickness???" Trey says looking completely lost. Trey made a couple of confused faces, I guess he was trying to put the puzzle pieces together.

"So what you telling me is that your pregnant?" Trey says. I nod my head in agreement. "I'm going to be a father" Trey says putting his head in his hands. "Actually...the baby isn't yours, I was pregnant with Chris's baby when we started messing around. It wasn't planned it just all happened so suddenly and I grew these strong, yet deep feelings for you, and it just never seemed like the right time to tell you was going to ever come up, and Im sorry Trey" I say sobbing loudly.

There was complete silence for a few awkward moments. Trey then took a deep breath with his nostrils flaired, and spoke.

"So what your telling me is that I've been fucking sucking licking, and kissing on you while you were pregnant with somebody elses seed?!" Says Trey angrily.

"I'm sorry Trey I'm so sorry" I say crying. "The fact is you hid it from me Taraji I can't believe this man" Trey says gripping the steering wheel.

"I'm sorry babe I am" I say crying in my hands. I get my things out of the trunk. "Baby I just couldn't find the right time to tell you, it all happen so fast I'm sorry", I say sniffling.

"I am too" Trey says speeding off leaving nothing but dust behind him, and the pieces to my shattered heart.