Chapter 23- 1st dance with a playboy

Please guys don't

---------------
Areum's POV

We are in another venue to celebrate our wedding . Me and my husband are talking and welcoming guests and business partners. "Sungjae?!" I asked as soon as I saw my best friend who fell for my other best friend.  He was In love with Park Sooyoung. They are actually married now! "So! How is married life" I asked smirking  "Do I have any niece or nephew inside Sooyoung?" I added "W-well actually. ." He said "Actually?" "We have twins!" He added "BWO? ! Jinja?!" I shouted and all eyes are on me "Mianhe!" I said as I bow down 90 degrees "So where are we?" I asked " When I was about to say-" "Say what?!" I cutted him off "Ne!" He replied "O. MY. GASHINA! REALLY?! OH MY HOLY KOOKIE!" I fangirled "Let's sit down on our table ! I'm sure my Wife is waiting for you!" He said "I miss Sooyoung so much!"

We ran to the table and I saw my Bestie!  "Mrs.Yook!" I called her "Mrs. Jeon!" She ran to me to hug but her belly is big already and we might squish our babies so... "So? When can I have a nephew or a niece?! Did you guys already did the wink wink wendy wonka mwah  mwah chup chup stuff?" She asked excitedly "Well... yeah we already did the wink wink wendy wonka mwah mwah chup chup stuff and your having a nephew or niece!" I said " How many months?!" She asked "Well... a week and a half" I replied "Oh... so its still a zygote" "Oh.. my husband seat with us!" I called Jungkook and he sat down beside us.

Time passes by and we all are eating quietly... not when Jungkook sneakily put his warm hands into my thighs "You byuntae, we are in the middle of the party" I whispered into his ear "Maybe later" I added "Okay, promise?" He whispered to me "Promise" I whispered back

"Yah! You guys!" Sooyoung interupted whisper yelling at us "No touching! I don't want things to happen like what happened in mine and Sungjae' s wedding!" She added " What happened?" I asked smirking "W-well you s-see,  he got a little horny" She replied back sweat starting to form on her forehead traveling down to her neck "But, shh!  It's a secret!" She added "Whatever " Jungkook told her "Wait-- so that was the time when the both of you made the twins?" He asked "Ah... no we supposed to have a daughter but she died inside me " She said "Oh... sorry" Jungkook mumbled "It's Fine , past is in the past! "

"Now it's time for the bride and groom's dance. Please come here in the middle !" Taehyung Oppa Called us formally . We went there and Jungkook pulled me super close, our nose touching his arms wrapped around my waist and arms around his neck , Ok this is too much and I bet I am freaking Red right now.

"It's my first dance with a playboy" I whispered to his ears "I'm lucky I'm your first because you're my first" he whispered back "I love u" I said "Love you too" He replied

----------------

Ok guys it might not be too much Skinship as planned but I want to tell you guys that:

1. I won't be writing smuts but there will be some kinky parts and stuff
2.I might post many Chapters in February 24, 2018 because it's ma birthday
3. I will add some videos at the media above