A Ranger

Naz's P.O.V (yeah its me)

It's been a month since I started following this guy under Ozpin's orders and man this guy is a pain. I mean he been walking throughout the goddamned continent for a freaking month just to get to Vale and we are finally here as I watched him enter his Uncle's house.

   "Phew! That was exhausting as hell. Well that's it! The faster I report back to Ozpin, The faster I can get back to my bed. Nng ummm ah..." I said to myself as I rub my muscles sore from sleeping on trees, rocks, sleeping in a hanging tent on the cliff wall, well its nothing for me if it was just a few days or a week but to do it for the whole damn month.

" Yeah... I'm gonna get a good set of cramps and sore everything by the time I'm gonna wake up the morning after the next day" I said to my self between yawns and I use my magic powers given from Ozpin to teleport myself up into his office.

  When I arrived, There was Ozpin, Glynda, and then there was someone in a dark purple hoodie that I kinda have good idea of who it is but all three of them were too busy dicussing something to not notice me,Soo I stayed and listen a bit "Miss Somemoer, We know that you have criminal records of infiltrating and stealing, and... We also know that you want to start a new blank slate but I can provide you protection from the laws if you are on my academies ground."

   (Hmm... She can't be that wanted of a criminal since I saw her help an orphanage because she got a good heart) and then for the first time I heard her voice... And a young female voice at that "I understand the circumstances and I don't really plan on going to jail anyways." She crossed her arms and leaned a bit to the right "Very Well, I will try to do everything I can to clear your records so you can have a peace of mind and if I may, could you please pull down your hoodie so we can get a clearer view of your face" Ozpin ask and I was about to say 'Its pointless asking her that questio-' "Yes I can... But only if the third person in the room leave"

   She caught me, "Finally somebody noticed me..." I said to them giving a slight wave "Ahh Mister Naz... Have you finished your mission and are reporting in?" He asked me and she just turn around to face me "Yep... He's here in Vale and hey there Purple, nice seeing you again" and then she gave me a little nod "That is good news... Miss Somemoer, you may leave and oh please take this card. Its a temporary pardon for your crimes until the orientation starts, which is tomorrow." Oz said while he handed the girl a blue card, she thanked him and left without another word.

    "How are you, Naz? Did the mission go well?" He asked while he gestured for me to sit down and I did with a thud "I'm good and it did go well but One thing... WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOT TELL ME HE GONNA WALK ACROSS THE GODDAMNED CONTINENT!" I yelled at him and slammed my hands on the table. "Naz... Behave..." Glynda Warned me and got a bit closer to me but I didn't listen "Shut it Woman!" And that was almost the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life as she gave me a glare and showed me that damned stick. "Ahh! Please don't hit me with me with that devil stick, Miss Glynda!" I screamed, ran around the table and hid behind Ozpin.

    I got a smirk out of Glynda and a chuckle from Ozpin as I cower in fear behind him just taking a little peek at the edge of the seat. "Please Glynda don't scare the poor man as he just got back..." As he chuckled a bit, I stood up and pulled the chair away from her slowly and sitting down while I kept my eyes for that Demon Stick.

    "Please tell us everything that you have gathered from him" "Okay... I can tell you he is a good kid with incredible talents and a big heart. Let's start with his weapons, skills and abilities. He dual wields revolvers and an eletric whip and... For what I have gathered he used four different types of dust and one type of special bullets that can go through aura. I saw him kill six fresh High Ranking White Fang officers using those special typed bullets with one bullet each to the head when he was almost defeated because they have been chasing him for three days" I informed them "Did you not help him?" He asked "I did... But I let him deal with the big guys because I was Lazy" "Okay, what about his semblance?"Glynda inquired "I don't know anything about his semblance because he never used it this past month and he is a decent hand combatant and really really good at using his whip, I think you will like him, Miss Glynda" I said but she kept quiet as if she is thinking. "Right, and last question, I want to know what you meant by a good heart?" Ozpin asked.