Chapter 13- Shadow

"Well which way to fluffy lake?" Mag asked.

"I don't know the exact layout of the city is top secret to prevent attack.", I replied "Even though there hasn't been a war in centuries, since the unicorns defeated the evil warlocks in battle."

" Why are the unicorns the rulers anyway? It seems like a monarchy. What about all the other magical creatures?"

"Uuhh I don't know..." Nobody had ever asked me this it was always like this. Unicorns ruling everybody else. Or was it always like this?
"Well anyway we should get going."

"Let's ask somebody for directions" Mag bounces off to bother some unfortunate person. "Excuse me sir..." the man continues walking. " Ma'am do you know the way to fluffy lake?" the woman sniffs in distaste and continues walking.

"Uughh nobody will help me!" 

" Told  you everybody is rude here" I say.

"Uh excuse me do you want to know where fluffy lake is?" a small voice asks from behind us.

"Yes actually, and who are you?" I ask, turning to see a young girl with blue ribbons in her hair.

"I'm Skylar! I also need to go to fluffy lake but as you can see I'm to young to drive" 

" Why do you need to go to fluffy lake?" Mag asks

" Well my mother is really sick," Skylar starts to tear up " the pieces of heaven are known for their magical healing abilities. Maybe I can fix my mother."

" Uuuhh  I don't know..."

"we'll help you!" Mag exclaims.

"Do we really know if we can trust her?" I ask

"Shadow she's a little girl it'll be fine." 

" Ok, Skylar show us the way!"

**several wrong turns later**
" We're lost. I told you we couldn't trust her Mag."

"Excuse me, I'm right here you know!" Skylar shouted

"Yeah Shadow stop being so mean, its not the end of the world"

"I want to go home! I'm sick of this stupid quest!" I storm away
"I'll find fluffy lake myself" I mutter

"Shadow come back!" Mag shouts after me but I ignore her

*'*'*'*'*'*'*'**'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*'*
New chapter! I'm sorry its been awhile. I want to thank DAP53725 for motivating me to make this chapter with their support.
One more thing, I've made a meme book recently so if you like funny things go check out that.

Au revoir my little biscuits!

(obscure Harry Potter Puppet Pals reference)