Chapter 4 Shadow

We were in the Court (Yes we have a court). We were waiting for the King to make his final decision. He turned toward us.

" We have made a final decision....Mag is guil-" He was interrupted.

" You will be innocent if you go on the quest!" Dumbledire shouted.

" What quest! We never planed thi-"

" They have to gather the materials  to patch up the barrier....FOR GOOD" 

Everyone gasped. They he waved his wand no one could talk anymore except for me.'' Wait what a quest! I don't know anything about a quest,'' I stammered ''You are dismissed.'' the warlock said. Mag and I walked out of the court. 

" A quest..fun" I said dully, then a scroll fell out of no where. Mag picked it up and read it. ''This must be what we're looking for, do you know where we can find this stuff?"

" Glowing Mushrooms are in Mushroomlandia, Wilting Peroshia is in Death Valley, Bat Droppings In the cave over there, Um Ghost Wood branch in Haunted Hallows, Bosenberry Leaves, Heaven Hallows, and Unicorn Poop?????" I said. Mag looked at me. ''Whaaat?'' ''All this stuff is completely random, how I this going to close the barrier?'' ''Don't ask me'', I replied ''I'm no barrier closing wizard or anything. But we have to do it so let's start.''