Chapter 3 Mag

I opened my eyes. I saw a black unicorn hovering above me. It made me jump. I cautiously scooted up into sitting position.  

"Don't kill me." I whispered. I looked around. I saw and apple. If horses like apples then unicorns like apples right?  I scooped it up with my hands and stood up. I held it out to him(Hopefully it's a him...I don't want to check), hoping he would eat it. He hesitated, but he took a bite. I petted him on the head.

"Good boy. I'll name you Coal"I said the unicorn reared up and kicked a tree.'' Okay maybe you don't like that name!'', I backed up and fell on something soft. A white unicorn. Two actually. They stood up and galloped off with me on them. 

I screamed ''Hellllppp!''. I was scared. What if they were going to kill me?

                                                                                           * * *

"Oohf," the unicorns who brought me here dropped me on a chair. I was in a castle. I looked around. There was a tall desk  with a huge chair. I stood up to look around but they pushed me down. I heard a loud bang. I saw Coal burst through. He stood in front of me. I petted him gently, ''What's going on?'' I whispered, stroking his head. Then a wizard/ warlock person walked into the room.

"Court is now is session!" He yelled waving his wand around.

"Dumbledire you don't need to say that everytime, I have a gavel" A majestic white unicorn said calmly. I looked around the room. A lot white unicorns were filing into the room. Then the black unicorn whispered to me.

"My name is Shadow...Not Coal..." 

"Sorry I'm Hag- I mean Mag..." I said, I had just embarresed myself in front of the unicorn. I'm such an idiot. I glanced around the room agian. My eyes met Dumbledire's eyes. He seemed scared at first then he got a mischevious look in them.

"So." The white unicorn started " The Barrier has fallen and this girl is a responsible." The unicorn said. I heard some in the crowd whisper. I stood up.

"I'm only in sixth grade!!!! Plus how do you know it was me!?" I said putting my hands on my hips. I'm not that kind of person, but it seemed fun. '' "Sshh, Mag that's King Moonlight and talking to him won't help unless you have evidence,'' whispered Shadow. ''Fine." While the court decided our fate I had to sit there, helpless.