Care about

YOU MOTHER FUCKING GOLD DIGGER

I sobbed, feeling used and feeling like I am never gonna find love. All these girls or boys are just fucking with me because I have a nice house or a nice car and it's just so frustrating!! I wanna quit my Job now but I get payed so much for it........My use to be best friend hates me since I called him a gold digger and my boss fucked me just because I have expensive cars and a good house. It's been really sad day...........What makes it even more sad: It just started raining

Fuck my life.......

I got up from off of the ground, My legs are sore af because of how rough Jimin went on me so it was hard to walk all the way upstairs to where my room is.....I slowly made my way upstairs to get dressed even though I don't have more any plans for today, I am not walking around naked.....

Once i finally got some joggers and a sweat shirt on a knock was heard on the door, since it is still raining I would like to know who the hell is behind my door

I opened it and gasped instantly when I saw who it was.......

A gun was pointed at my head while Tae held me in a choke hold, Didnt last long because of how strong i am.....

"What the fuck Tae???" I shouted before ripping him off of me, Taehyung hitting the floor on his back hard.....

"I.....I told you I would k..kill you" He said reaching for the gun but I grabbed it in time, I aimed it at Him with tears streaming down my face

"Don't make me shoot you...... gold digger" I mummered on that last part

"Go ahead and shoot me" He smirked

"Oh I see how it is" i spoke "2 can play that game"

I pulled the trigger.....

But aimed the gun at me instead.....

I fell to the ground with Blood streaming down my torso as i dropped the gun......V instantly crawled towards me "NO!! JUNGKOOK DON'T LEAVE ME PLEASE!! JIMIN SET ME UP I SWEAR" He sobbed "J...JEON I DIDN'T WANT TO KILL YOU....I WAS JUST JOKING!!!! D....dont go" V whimpered on that last part "Why did you do this you yourself!!??"

"I...I am never gonna....f..find love" I said before everything went black...

_________________________

"Jungkook.....Kooks please wake up" I heard a voice and I slowly opend my eyes, Reliaizing that I am not in my room anymore.........I am in the hospital. But I really wanted to go home cuz of I was expecting Taehyung or something to be in front of me.....it was Jimin, I flinched as soon as I saw "No Jeon, I am not here to hurt you"

"Y....You set T..Taehyung to k..kill me!! You do too want to f...fucking kill me"

Jimin sighed "I would never hurt you! What are You ----" I grabbed the collar of Jimins shirt, Not letting him finish his statement

"Listen you gold digger" I growled "I am in the hospital because of you, I feel used because of you, I am depressed as fuck because of you!! I almost shot Taehyung-Hyung but aimed at me instead because of how stupid I felt in that moment, might as well shoot myself before someone else shoots me........You are a whore"

Jimin chuckled "And your stupid" He grabbed my wrists and yanked me off of him "You called me a gold digger, I heard you scream. I know what you said, Slut. You called Taehyung a gold digger too, The only one that's digging for gold though is you"

"How am I----" Jimin covered my mouth

"Your my little slave now, I can take your money, Your virginity, and your life Jeon Jungkook"

"Wait---"

"Shut up!" Jimin shouted "your gonna be a good boy and be my slave. I have always wanted a sex slave ya know" Jimins eyes were now a bright green.....was he being possessed or something??More tears rolled down my cheek as Jimin wiped them away but then digging his nails into the flesh of my face, Making not only more tears drip down, But blood too..... "Awww baby boy is crying" He dug deeper "Maybe I am a gold digger.....Just digging and digging into your skin makes me feel rich. Let's see if I can find some gold"

"S...sto---"

"Never" Jimin growled

You are mine Jeon Jungkook, There's no escape

---------------------

Ahhhh yes!!! Hello Nighters! (New fandom name because my middle name is night so I'll call you guys nighters XD)

Anyways, Back at it again with the update. Sorry it took soooo long! Personal issues that I unfortunately can not share with you guys have been going on and I am really sorry....

I'll do my best to keep updating for you guys

Byyeee lovies💗💗