Wide Awake

I woke up to the warm breath of my boyfriend tickling my neck. I turned in his arms to his adorable face and bedhead. I nuzzled into his chest, hoping for another hour of sleep. I knew a few minutes later from Darren's movements that my wish for more sleep would not be coming true.. His fingers stroked my cheek as he cleared his throat.

-"Morning beautiful, are you awake Lils?"-- He whispered

-"No I'm sleeping!"--I whined

His hands crept down my spine and stopped just above my waistline. I groaned knowing that he wouldn't stop there.

-"Darren it's too early."--I said

I started to fall back asleep, but then I felt Darren roll over so he was now straddling my waist. His hands were on either side of me for support nd I felt his warm breath yet again as he brought his face up to mine. I opened my eyes as he softly kissed me and gladly kised him back. How could I sleep when I had such a cute boyfriend?!

"Fine I'm wide awake"-- I said when he broke the kiss

"Good, I was hoping you could help me ut with something.."--He said

I didn't have to look down to his boxers to understand what he meant. I nodded and let him take control. He kissed me again, more roughly, and brought his left hand up behind my head where it played with my hair. His other hand began trailing down to my waist once again and he pulled at my pajama pants. When he got them all the way off, I gasped from the cold air I was now exosed to. Darren took the opportunity to slide his tongue into my mouth, where it began exploring. My arms locked around his neck. He finished exploring my mouth and began kissing down my neck. He sat up only to pull his shirt off and then I helped him take mine off. He smirked at me as he unlatched my bra in the back and started feeling me. I let out a soft moan and bit my lip. He kissed me roughly yet again, and trailed down to my panties. Once there he slowly shimmied them down my legs and through them behind his head.

-"Hope your ready love."--He said before getting on top of me

-"O, I am."--I said excitedly