A life changing day

Your P.O.V

Today was my first day of Junior year of high school.  School was never a problem since I always got straight A's, but...I felt alone.  I got out of bed and put on my uniform, which hugged my curves.  I won't deny that I can't wait to graduate so I don't feel uncomfortable whenever I wear my uniform.  I went down stairs and eat breakfast.  Which was yogurt with some fruit and granola bits.  

"Ready for school, (Y/n)?" Aaron asked

"Yeah..." I replied in bored tone

"Heh, I know that tone.  What's wrong this time?"

"I hate school, I don't have anyone to really connect with..."

"Aren't you and me on the same boat..."

"Do you even wish to be normal? Be honest, Aaron..."

"Yeah, the one thing in life you and I can't have..."

"Thank's Aaron..." I said smiling

"No problem"

Aaron and I got our phones, school supplies, and walked out the door.  We were always early enough so we could go get our schedule.  As we were walking to school, I bumped into a short girl with raven black hair, sparkling amber eyes,  and tan skin...I stared at her

"Hey!" The girl said

". . ." I groaned and walked off with Aaron

"Jerk.." I heard the girl mumble

For some reason, I felt hurt.  I shook it off and got my schedule.  

Time Skip~

I walked off to werewolf class...great... I took the seat in the back and looked away from everyone so they wouldn't talk to me.  I glanced at the door and saw Laurence walking the girl I bumped into early to the class.

She's a werewolf?

As soon as the bell rang, the teacher walked in.

"Alright class, today we are gonna learn about werewolf history.  Take out your text book and get ready to take notes.  My name is Mr. Snow"

"Wait, what!?" The girl said shocked, "I'm not a werewolf!"

"It says here you are" Mr. Snow said

"I'm not either" I said annoyed

"What was that Ms. Lycan?" Mr. Snow questioned

"I not a werewolf!" I shouted, still annoyed

"It says Both of you two are werewolves, so if you have a problem, talk to Principle Chad.  Take a seat Ms....?"

"Aphmau" The girl said

Aphmau..? Pretty name...

"Take a seat Ms. Aphmau.  Creative name"

"Thanks" She looked around, but the only seat available was the seat next to mine.  

I blushed for some reason  and looked away.  She sat next to me.

"Hello! I'm Aphmau! What's your name?" She asked sweetly, holding out her hand

"(Y/N)..." I muttered shaking her hand.

"Hm? What was that? I didn't hear you"

"(Y/N)" I said a little louder, so only she could hear

"Nice name! I hope we become good friends!"

". . ." I nodded, I felt something...something I've never felt before...I don't know what it was.  I felt a little scared, my stomach had butterflies, my heart was racing, and I felt like I knew her from somewhere.