1| Shocked family

Începe de la început

While she's in her own land worrying for her chotte life, there on the other side on her room shyam smiled in victory.

"By now, ranisahiba would be travelling in that speeding car which will run towards its destination without a pause taking her to heaven. Tch..Tch...Poor ranisahiba... World's most pampered dumbest glass doll will breath her last minute in that luxurious car...Then she'll be out, Khushiji will be in... Whole property will be under my name and I'll throw all the raizada's in roads..Haha..It would be fun to see ASR begging in streets for food and his family shelter..Haha.." Shyam sneered at anjali's photo that was perfectly fixed on the centre of the wall, unaware of a pair of eyes.

***

"Khushi be ready, I'll be there in few minutes. I need your help" Arnav ordered her lovingly speeding towards her home.

"Why should I?" Khushi recovered from her shock deciding to tease him a bit. These days she doesn't know why she want to tease him and make him jealous. She loves that most, the look on his face whenever nk pester her Khushiji..Khushiji.. she'll die for that look which screams his care and much more than that and she shouldn't dare to decipher.

"For me.." He requested her huskily melting her.

Being drowning in his ever loving husky voice Khushi hmmed...

"Waahh...Seems like Sun rises from west today. Laadgovernor spoke calmly without yelling. Why my heart beat increases whenever I speak to him? Again acidity... Laadgovernor, even with his caring nature he makes me feel all those weird feelings" khushi murmured herself after ending the call.

Adjusting her duppatta she waited for him to pick her. An hour passed, there's no sign of him and his mobile is unreachable. Khushi starts to feel all scary thoughts which confuses her now and then.

'Where would he be? It's nearly going to be an hour'

'Don't panic khushi he must have changed his wheels to office else why would he take an hour to reach here with his not so slow driving'

'Hey devimaiyya, don't let anything happen to him'

'Where are you Arnavji? Why do you always hurt me with one or other way? You're having pleasure seeing me worried for you, haaina... Can't you drop a message if you're going to be late? You did same on that day and you're doing today also... I'll not leave you today..'

Her heart and mind reasoned and heart didn't accept mind reasoning started panicking. Unaware of cascading tears and constant calls from her family members she kept chanting and pestering her devimaiyya to not let anything happen with him.

"Khushi.." Payal shaked her trying to bring her back to sense, but nothing worked.

"What happened to her jiji? Do you remember she cried the same way when her parents died, I am afraid" Garima shared her worry with misted eyes to buaji.

"Haire nandhakishore what happened to her? Hey..Sankadevi..Sankadevi.." Buaji too shakes her vigorously trying to get her attention.

Payal eyes misted seeing their gestures didn't leave any impact on her.

"Khushi..." Everyone turned towards the source of the voice frowning and their frown turned into shock seeing Arnav at their door step that too with a bandage on his forehead. Before anyone could greet him and worry over him khushi flew like a wind and leaped on his chest with a crash making him astonished. Unlike earlier his arms wrapped around her petite body securing her and his palms travelled back and forth to soothe her anxiety.

Along with him the other three Gupta's stood with open mouth seeing the scene. From past fifteen minutes they are trying their best to bring her back to normal but the minute he called her name, she behaved as if she gained some power and energy.