"Have you?"

The windows burst open through the partitions that were shot.

Gunshots were heard while people screamed.

Rory was on the ground and had her arms over her head to protect herself. Hiding under the table.

She felt two strong arms around her and was pulled against a chest.

The night walkers caught fire when sunlight entered the building.

They were still shooting at them.

Some of the night walkers screamed when they felt their body burn.
"Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Marcel tried to help on of them, but got shot down.

The shooting stopped.

Klaus gently put his hands on both side's of the strawberry blonde her face. Who was breathing heavily.

He inspected her with hawk eyes and nodded. "You're okay."

He caressed her cheek and stood up to check for his old friend.

The original helped Marcel get up and heard someone choking behind him.

Klaus saw Aurora holding her throat trying not to scream.

The original didn't like that she was trying to hide her own nature. So, he walked up to her and whispered in her ear. "Scream."

And she did exactly what he said.

That was her longest scream ever, of course she had to say all those names who died.

It was, as always, a deafening sound that collided with the walls and the force pushing Marcel against the wall.

Glasses were broken if they weren't already from the attack.

The blonde man his ears were bleeding, he simply whiped it away with his sleeve.

Klaus had his gaze down, ashamed.

Marcellus was glaring at a skeleton.
"Damn it, damn it, damn it!"
He turned the table out of anger.

"This is on you." He pointed to Klaus. "Now that you're in charge, those are your guys laying dead, your guys. If you're gonna run this city that better mean something to you other wise no one with a damn is gonna follow you, no one." He rambled.

Klaus snickered, staring at the man he saved. "I was beginning to worry about you. I don't think I could've taken any more of this deferential nonsense."

The thousand year old man waved with his hands. "I mean clearly, I underestimated the faction."

He exhaled. " And what the hell was that? I thought she was human, not some freak who screams when someone dies!"

The original showed his hybrid face and grabbed him by his throat pushing him against the wall. "Don't you dare call her that! If I ever hear that you talk badly about my friend, that beauty as a freak, I cut you in half Marcel!" He growled. "Now, about the attack. That won't happen again, but tell me, now that we arrived at this point, now that they have come into our home, visited this upon our people, how would you counsel me to respond?" He let go of him.

"Let's go kill him all."

Marcellus looked over Klaus's shoulder and saw that Aurora had fallen asleep on the floor in a corner.
"Maybe we should bring sleeping beauty to her bed first."

"Don't call her that." Klaus grumbled and tilted her up.

He smirked. "I see someone has a crush on the sassy redhead."

"Strawberry blonde." The original improved. "She not a red- I don't get crushes."

The dark skinned man chuckled. "Yeah, you do!"

"No, I don't have a crush on Aurora!"

They started walking towards their home.

"Yeah, right."

"Marcellus!"

Kieran walked in furiously. "Why wasn't I consulted in this?"

"You've been gone for eight monts, kieran. We got used to doing this on our own. This Klaus Mikaelson, I don't care who he is or what the rumors say. He needed to be taught a lesson."

Kieran shaked his head. "You are going to start a war."

"I'd like to see them try. Oh, and, kieran, this is the last time you call a meeting. Next time you want to critize our leadership, send a damn email."

He stood up from his leaned position. "I thought that you called email."

"The hell we did."

The men shook their head.

"Actually, I called it."

The vampire and half vampire went to visit the men who were responsible for what was happening in the bar.

And were going to let them pay.

__________