Part 3

When I saw my scares in the mirror I remembered how I got them.

Flashback
I was curled in the corner when my master Cole came in the room furious. He saw me in the corner and run to me. He lifted me up and he started choking me. "You are such pathetic like the rest of your kind. " I could barely breath, "Master, please stop. " He moved his hand from my neck and I fell on the floor. "You dare to speak when I didn't give you permision, now you will feel my rhage." He lifted me again and started to drink me dry. I thought that I was going to day, I couldn't stop my tears to fall so I start to cry. He removed his fangs of my neck and he took the whip. I was so scared, he locked my hands and took of my shirt. He started to whiping my back. He just laugh.

One tear started to fall down my face. I quickly picked it.

I started to walk down into the kitchen when I felt beautifull smell from the kitchen. I entered and saw Damian cooking. "Come here, you like pancakes? " I nodded my head and aproched him. He put two plates on the island.

We sat down and started to eat them. I hadn't tasted that tastey food for very long time. Damian just looked at me, I started to feel nervous so he stopped to looking at me.

When we were finished with the meal he put the plates in dish.

"Are you tired? "
"Yes master. " "You know what don't call me master when we are alone, call me Damian. " I just noded.

He and I got upsters and he wished me good night. Then he walked into his room and I walked in mine. I couldn't believe how nice was he. But that doesn't matter because all vampires are the same. He will probably kill me soon.

I heard a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Damian. "I just come to bring you this, I know you don't have clothes for sleeping. " He was holding black shirt. "First thing in the morning we are going to the mall to buy you some clothes. " I noded and he left.

He will buy me something, way, I am just his pet. Why would he wanted to buy me something?

I took of my clothes and pit on the shirt he gave to me.

The shirt was going down to my knees. It smelled like him(vanilla and strawbery), so sweet.

I hopped into bed and quickly fall asleep.

I heard myself screaming in my sleep. I dreamd my ex master torturing me.

"Katherine, wake up. " I heard someones voice and woke up.

My eyes were full of teares. Damian was sitting next to me.

"I am so sorry master that I woke you up. " I quickly apologised.

"You don't have to apologise and please call me Damian. "

I was shaking of fear and he saw me shaking. He pulled me closer to him.

He wasn't having a shirt and his body was frankly warm even the fact that he is a vampire.

He started to rob my back and calming me down.

He stayed until I fell asleep again.

I heard him standing up and then I in a sleep pull him by the hand. I don't know why I did that but I just didn't want to me alone that night.

He layed beside me and he brought me closer to him. So I slept into his arms.

I don't know what is happening to me when he is near.

I woke up the next morning still in his arms. I trayed to stand up without waking him.

But when I trayed to remove his hand from my back he woke up. "Sorry, I didn't mean to wake you. " "It's fine you didn't wake me, are you alright, would you ever tell me what you dreamt. "

"I i i... sorry I can't tell you. "

"Okay when you will be ready you will tell me. "

I just realize that we were still in bed looking each other in the eyes.

His eyes were so beautifull, like deep blue ocean.

"Get up and get dressted because after breakfast we are going to the mall. "

I know that I told you guys that this chapter will be published this week, but I had some extra time and I finished it today.

So what do yu think could it be that Katherine is feeling something for Damian, or not?

I hope you will enjoy in this chapter. So like and comment.