Chapter 1

Hey! So I hope you like this fanfic. It's different but cool for me. I do not really speak Spanish. I love Imelda and Hector so yes there will be some Himelda or is it Hemelda? I don't know. Anyways this does have some suggestive themes. So my advice this is a warning. Don't bash me. Don't be rude. Any rude comments will be reported. But I do encourage helpful comments. Just remember Miguel is now 17 years old in this fanfic. So love you guys! I speak very little Spanish so yeah.

-Itsoknottobeperf <3
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 5 years since Miguel had been to the Land of the Dead. He was now 17 years old. He missed his ancestors dearly. From his Mama Coco to his Mama Imelda and Papa Héctor. He always felt their presence on Día de Los Muertos. He could feel the cool touch of them especially his Papa Héctor. Tonight was Día de Los Muertos. Everyone was getting ready for it putting up pictures on the ofrenda for the ancestors and making their favorite foods and setting out their favorite things. Miguel had stuck around to do all such things making an album of his own for his great great grandfather, Papa Héctor, then making his Mamá Imelda's favorite shoes and their favorite foods.

He was being extra special for this Día de Los Muertos because as much as he loved it, celebrating his ancestors, he was going to slip away and see his secret girlfriend, Sabrina Alverez, it was the first night that she would be back. He missed her so much. So what would it hurt to see her some tonight as well?

His abuelita walked in "ay Miguel you have been doing so much for your ancestors this year they will be so thankful for it. I am sure they will be overwhelmed to know all about this. These letters and things." She smiled proudly at him. He chuckled "thank you Abuelita." He spoke proudly. His abuelita walked on out of the room. Miguel sighed "Mamá Imelda, Papá Hector, I hope you and the family understands why I will not sing for you tonight like I always do." He whispered quietly. "I need to see my novia. It's been weeks since I have last seen her. Danced with her. I promise I will never do this again to you." He continued his work on his offerings to the deceased ancestors. Once he was all finished he went to help out with the shoes polishing, making, wrapping, boxing all of the shoes with his family. As the time neared he took in a deep breath and looked at the time 6 o'clock sharp. 'My Sabrina will be here at 8. Hopefully, my ancestors will come soon.' He thought to himself. He had a little secret place he went to a lot to dance and play even more music. Most of all to see her.

His and her family didn't like each other. It went all the way back to when her great great grandpapa and his great great grandpapa went after the same woman. The two were inseparable. They weren't just friends they were like brothers to each other. Then that one day Mama Imelda moved into town. The next few months tore the friends apart making them enemies. The final straw was when Mama Imelda picked Héctor over her great great grandpapa Alonzo.

Miguel wasn't hiding the fact he loved music and dancing. He was hiding the female partner he always had in his arms. Miguel and Sabrina were perfect for each other in every way. Sabrina reminded him of his Mama Imelda. Strong woman. She didn't need Miguel. He knew that he knew his girlfriend didn't need him to survive. She was a stunning Latina who at the snap of her finger could have any man she wanted. She had a stunning figure she wasn't too fat the only thing big about her was she had muscles it wasn't too toned. But they were there when she danced. She had ample breasts, flat stomach, and a bubble butt. Her hair was long and wavy, dark brown. She held herself with poise what was there not to love about his Sabrina? Just thinking about her made him excited to see her once more. To show her for once who was in charge. The time became shorter and shorter. No ancestors. It seemed they always took their time. Very rarely did they arrive early.

It was 7:40 when the ancestors finally arrived. He waited and played a few songs. But the deceased ancestors watched him closely. Imelda said to everyone that could hear her "something is wrong with Miguel." Many just waved it off except Héctor. Miguel looked at the gate looking out. In the middle of a song, his best friend Andre walked over catching his eye. Miguel quickly rushed the song to a finish. But his mama saw Andre. "Andre! Hello, how are you?" Andre respectfully answered. Miguel smiled at her then said, "Andre has that... the package of leather arrived for the...shoes?" Andre raised an eyebrow "package leather? What?" Miguel nudged his ribs hard. Making both Hector and his wife watch the interaction. "Oh!! That leather! Yes...uh its... arrived." Miguel nodded "wonderful! Let's go see." Luisa watched the two curiously. "Okay well, you be back before midnight to see your family off." Miguel nodded and said "alright! See you soon! Bye love you!"

Imelda looked at her cat then the dog. Sending them a look Pepita began running after the boy. Hector whispered, "Imelda I am sure its nothing." Imelda looked at Hector "it's nothing. He is acting strangely." Hector knew he couldn't disagree. Miguel was. "Let's just enjoy tonight." Imelda huffed and stayed with her family. Miguel rushed off with his friend to the popular dancing club. Imelda's gato following him. Watching him then ran off to Imelda. Hector saw her gato and nodded at Imelda showing the cat. When Imelda went over to the cat to pet it the cat ran off. Making Imelda chase it. That making Héctor chase after Imelda. Imelda was unfamiliar with the place. Then she heard the music walking further in. She saw Miguel dancing with a woman.
Singing to her "No siempre entiendo el presente
Pero le busco la salida
Mejor estar herido que ausente
Mejor sonar que echarse a la suerte
Mejor la vida cuando se siente

Si me miras se que me descifras
Si te mira yo tambien lo hare
Lo sabes bien Este camino es como un libro abierto"

He spun the woman pulling her close then dipped the young thing pulling her leg up his waist smirking at her. The woman was in a form-fitting dress and black heels bringing her he hadn't noticed the cool presence of the two great-great grandparents. Watching him spin the girl then bringing her into a sensual dance. The girl ran her hand down Miguel's chest winking and turned around at his spin. His face close to her ear.

"Y si Hoy es
El ultimo dia de mi vida
Vida mia todo lo dare
Seamos uno, andemos el mundo
No hay nada que no podamos juntos

Andamos por el camino
Siguiendo solo el horizonte
Llevo en mis ojos melancolia
Si si, La luna siempre me guia"

He kept her on her toes controlling her in the dance. Manipulating her steps letting his hand go up against her back then to her arm. The woman smirked at him letting him have his fun.

"Yo se que tienes otra vida
yo tengo la mia
todos tenemos en la vida
abierta alguna herida
a veces vamos por la vida
buscando salidas
Mejor sonar que echarse a la suerte
Mejor la vida cuando se siente

Y si Hoy es
El ultimo dia de mi vida
Vida mia todo lo dare
Seamos uno, andemos el mundo
No hay nada que no podamos juntoooooossss"

The woman took charge showing him taking her dress moving it and flicking to show her skin. Her olive skin. Miguel watched her determined not to lose focus

"Le das luz a mi vida
Cuando me miras, tu me iluminas
Por el resto de mis dias
No hay cortes y sanas mi vida"

He stopped when she kissed him. Everyone around cheering for them "aye Miguel!!! Woo-hoo!" Many cheered for them. Imelda watched disgusted at the dance but happy he found love. "Why is he hiding- this?" Héctor wondered. "It's natural for him to be with a girl now. We got married at this age." Imelda looked at the girl something familiar in her eyes. Those familiar eyes. Shaking her head she sighed "I don't know.."