"I'm his best friend don't worry," I said hugging the girl.

"I know you guys aren't but that's okay I guess," she whispered in my ear and I smiled.

"Bye Hayes!" they all said in unison. It's like they are all robots or something because they all act the same.

We got our luggage and then took a can to the hospital.

"I will wait in the waiting room for you," Hayes said sitting in a chair and pulling out his phone to respond to some tweets.

I walked into my dad's hospital room and he was laying in the bed with his eyes closed. The heart monitor was beeping slowly. I didn't know if that was good or bad.

I walked over to his bed and grabbed his hand.

"I love you dad. Please don't leave me. I can't handle life without you," I said starting to cry again.

My dad had a bandage wrapped around his head and chest and both legs were in casts and one arm was in a cast. He had stitches on his cheek and neck and his face was pale. He almost looked like a ghost.

My mom walked in to the room and hugged me. She said, "the doctors said that he won't make it. He lost too much blood and he had a rare blood type so they can't give any blood."

"Can they test my blood? I want to save my dad," I said, tears streaming down my face.

My mom called the doctors in and they tested my blood.

"Turns out you and your dad have the same blood type! You are lucky! Only about 1,000 people in the USA have this type of blood," the doctor said.

"Do you mind if we take out another pint or so? That's how much we need to save your dad."

"Take as much as you need. Just not too much so that I die," I laughed

A nurse took a lot of my blood and I felt like I was going to throw up and I did. A lot too. When I finally stopped I went to see my dad and he was awake!

"Thank you Kelley. You saved my life," he said. It looked like he was crying. I have never seen my dad cry. He was so tuff. He didn't even cry when his dad died. Even I did and I was 6!

"I love you dad," I said hugging him.

All of a sudden some guys in black suits and dark sunglasses came in.

"Excuse me miss you're going to have to leave. We have some business to finish with your father," one man said.

I walked out if the room and sat on Hayes lap. I still felt weak but I fought through it.

"Hey babe how are you doing?" Hayes asked me.

"Eh. I've been better but I'm glad your here," I said hugging Hayes. He was going to kiss me but I pushed away.

"What?" he looked confused.

"I was just throwing up. I don't think you want to kiss me," I laughed. He handed me a mint and I popped it in my mouth.

When it dissolved Hayes kissed me. It was short but sweet.

"You saved a life," Hayes said hugging me close.

Then the guys in black suits came out and asked if they could talk to me. I agreed and followed them to an empty room with a table.

"So your name is Kelley Marie North, correct?" One man asked. I nodded.

"Do you know what your dad does for a living?" the same guy asked.

"He owns a franchise of banks right?" I said.

"No. Your dad was intentionally hit by a car by some man who goes by the name of Vladimir Gregorvittle. He is a spy for the Russian intelligence. Your father is a spy for the CIA. Here is a picture of Gregorvittle. He was last seen near Seal Beach, CA. We are asking that you look out for him. We are trusting that you don't tell anyone your dad's real job. If you do we will have to kill you and whoever you tell. You can't even tell your mom." the other guy said.

"Okay I will keep a look out. And I won't tell anyone I promise," I said shakily.

"Great. If you spot him or see any signs of him call this number," the first man said handing me a card. I put it in my bill fold.

"So am I like being recruited?" I asked.

"You could say that. Welcome to the field Agent K North. We look forward to working with you again in the near future," the second man said. And with that they walked out.

I just say their, dumbfounded. I am a 15 year old CIA agent. Me and my dad basically work together.

I walked out and sat next to Hayes again.

"What was that all about?" he asked.

"They just wanted to ask me a few questions," I lied but I couldn't tell anyone about this. Only my mom and dad since I'm a minor.

"I'm going to go say goodbye to my dad, be right back," I said getting and going to my dads room.

"Did they talk to you?" My dad asked.

"Who?"

"Carl and Malik," my dad answered.

"Who are they?" I asked.

"The guys in the suits."

"Oh yeah they recruited me," I said.

We talked for a little bit and then I wales out.

**Hayes POV**

Kelley has been acting a little off since she got back from meeting with those two guys. I just shrugged it off though.

I wonder when it's a good time to give her the necklace. I will do it tomorrow at Seal Beach, her favorite beach in Cali.

"Hayes we can go if you want," Kelley said walking out.

"Oh yeah sure leg'go," I said standing up and wrapping my arm around her waist. I whispered in her ear, "I love you," and then kissed the side if her head. She just giggled.

I signaled for a taxi to pick us up and we drove home.

When we got to Kelleys house I just decided to stay the night to make sure she was okay.

We cuddled together in her bed since we were too lazy to go down to the basement.

"Thanks for coming with me Hayes. I love you so much," Kelley said and kissed me. I pulled her in close to me and deepned the kiss even more that it was. I knew we couldn't go far since we were only 15. I wrapped by arms around her back and we kissed for a few minutes before catching our breath.

"I love you too," I said and with that we fell asleep.

-------------

A/N: so omg she's now a CIA agent wuutt? haha idk I was reading the Alex rider books and it inspired me haha! and she saved her dad's life! and the necklace! an seal beach! Ahh there is kinda a lot going on in this chapter but it's long! I might not be able to update tomorrow because I am babysitting but I will try! ily all so much!

❤️-K