Taekook - How It All Started (Pt.5 - END)

9.

The next day with a dense schedule, all day in the studio, then back to the car to go to the airport, both of them almost have no chance to stay near or talk. Standing in front of the cameras, all of them always had to laugh as if nothing had happened. It was the life of an idol, you would never know what they were really thinking or what was behind the mask which has been very carefully dressed.

"Kookie, what's wrong with you and Taehyung? Recently I do not see the two of you talk together. Normally, you guys often ask to change the hotel room with us to be together, right? How about now?", Hoseok came near when seeing JK sitting alone behind the scenes.

"Ah ...Taehyung ... wants to be alone this time. I do not want to bother him", JK replied weakly.

"Are not you two arguing?" Hoseok did not stop.

"Uhm ... no," JK shook his head slightly.

Hoseok asked no more and just putting his hands on JK's shoulders, as JK answered, obviously there was something wrong between them, but they really did not want to talk about it now.

.....

At the same time in hotel room, Jimin also came to Taehyung:

"Taehyung, why don't you go down for eating? Look at your face in the mirror, do you want to be a moving skeleton? "Jimin said and placed in front of him with a dish with full of foods that Jimin had taken from the buffet.

"Ah, yeah, have to eat. You're the only one who always remembers me, "Tae said, winked at Jimin and started eating the foods on the dish. Actually Tae did not try to skip meals, but he just doesn't feel like eating, or if there was food available in front of him, he could still eat, but otherwise he was not hungry. The mechanism of Tae's body is very strange, he has eaten a lot but it's really difficult for him to gain any weight, but just skip a few meals then his body will become extremely thin. He will look really pitiful even if he is not the one who eats less or a picky eater.

"Nothing wrong with you?" Jimin asked.

"What's wrong with me?? Huh? Why? I should know if I am not okay, right? Look, HunterxHunter's last episode, I need to watch it now ", he said while eating and glaring at the phone intently.

For everyone to say, Taehyung is always a question mark, unless deliberately expressing it, if not then nobody would know what he really thinks or when he is having problems.

From past until now, JK is the one Tae has confided most.

10.

One afternoon when the group was in the dance studio, the secretary of the president came in, she announced that Bang PD would be invited everyone for company party tonight, and it will include a dinner and then Karaoke later. So BTS will be off-class soon and get back to the dorm to prepare. About 6.30, the car will come to pick them up.

It's been a long time they haven't had any company event due to busy schedules, and BTS has started to receive more attention from publicity, so it's not easy at all to get out normally with everyone. The group quickly leave the gym to return home. Actually, Tae doesn't have any right mood for party, but the party was invited by Bang PD so no one could be absent.

Tae quicky wear a big baggy shirt, baggy pants and slippers that he always goes with, adding a cap to his head and wearing glasses that cover half of his face. That's it, Tae's dresses are very random, and almost do not have to think much about what to wear.

Recently Tae is often sitting with Namjoon, while JK often goeswith Jimin, Tae almost had no contact with JK since that night, except for the filming, he was still happy joking as if nothing happened. It was also the only moments that JK could look at Tae directly.