Cats of StormClan

Leader:

Lilystar: tabby-and-white she-cat with hazel eyes.(@warriorcatlover345)

Apprentice, Fiercepaw

Deputy:

Sedgewing: dark brown tabby she-cat with aqua blue eyes.(@Sedgewing)

Apprentice, Seedpaw

Medicine cat:

Deathsun: dark brown tom with sun colored splotches(@Foxfall_BC49)

Apprentice, Ravenpaw

Warriors(toms or she-cats without kits):

Razorfang: brown-and-white she-cat with brown eyes.(@YouGoGlenCoco_)

Apprentice, Owlpaw

Blazefang: dark brown she-cat with glowing blue eyes.(@KathrynBrightbill)

Flameheart: fiery pelted she-cat with scars and ice blue eyes(@flameheart920)

Foxfall: fox red she-cat with dark brown splotches and a dark brown tail with ice blue eyes(@Foxfall_BumbleClan49)

Riverraven: black she-cat with one dark blue eye and one light blue(cats_of_all_clans )

Apprentice, Wasppaw

Nightmoon: pitch black she-cat with three white circles under each eye with eyes that are ice blue at daytime and dark brown eyes at night(WarriorCatFan4ever)

Ferrettail: very small dark grey tom with white paws, underbelly, mask, and a large tail with white rings on it and sky blue eyes that are rimmed with gold(@Lillifisher)

Silverstorm: silver she-cat with black tipped ears and tail with golden-yellow eyes(Silverstorm2014 )

Honeystep: light brown she-cat with golden tabby fur and hazel eyes(@Jayleaf1609)

Mapleheart: shorthair brown-pelted she-cat with topaz eyes(@booknerd1414)

Redfur: shorthair tom with a reddish pelt and brown eyes(@booknerd1414)

Calle: light tan tom with a ring of darker brown fur around his neck and gray stripes side to side down the back withlight blue eyes that switch to green at night(@CalebFesta) 

Loveheart: bright ginger she-cat with silver tipped ears and light purple eyes(@flowergirllove)

Spikefur: pale gray tom with darker gray splotches and spiky fur with blue eyes(@flowergirllove)

Goldleaf: gold-furred she-cat with golden eyes(@Goldstar212)

Nightflare: silky dark brown furred tom with loose blonde-black-tinted fur hanging in front of his ice blue eyes(@SenpaiOni)

Gingertail: dark ginger tabby she-cat with dark blue eyes(@flowergirllove)

Elmdapple: black and white tom with amber eyes(@Emma-Mace)

Lightstrike: very light gray tom with green eyes(@TheDiscoFish2)

Nettlebelly: calico she-cat with a white underbelly and socks with green eyes(@Dragoncat16)

Rustfur: bright orange tom with very faint darker tabby markings and amber eyes(@Dragoncat16)

Silverstorm: silver-furred she-cat with black-tipped ears and tail with golden-bright yellow eyes(@SilverWolf2014)

Riverraven: completely black she-cat with dark blue eye and one light blue(@cats_of_all_clans)

Forestflight: dark ginger she-cat with a light ginger tipped tail and forest green eyes(@GirlonFire137)

Apprentice, Moonpaw

Thornwhisper: dark red tom with bright green eyes(@jeffthemurderer101)

Apprentice, Mossypaw

Frostfur: silver coated she-cat with a white tail tip and deep icy blue eyes(@Frostfurwarriorcat)

Lightheart: white she-cat with silver flecks around the eyes and paws and light blue eyes(@Emma_Wolf11)

Ivywing: white she-cat with silver paws, ears, and tail(@WolfLight101)

Rainsplash: black she-cat with white spots and paws with hazel brown eyes(@bethysquirrelflight)

Apprentices:

Ravenpaw: black she-cat with blind golden-brown eyes(@MollyCinders)

Owlpaw: charcoal black she-cat with light brown patches and light gray paws with white ears and sky blue eyes.

Wasppaw: dark brown tabby she-cat with white paws and a fox-red tipped tail

Fuzzpaw: white she-cat with very light blue eyes(@Blizzardheart)

Fiercepaw: nutmeg colored tom with fox-red paws and one silver ear

Seedpaw: brown tom with white flecks and flash on chest, underbelly, paws and tail tip with kind green eyes(@Neorawr)

Hawkpaw: brown-black furred she-cat with green-blue eyes(@Telepathic_Unikitty)

Mossypaw: pale brown she-cat with white patches and moss green eyes(@StarRuby)

Moonpaw: light silver she-cat with white paws and light blue-green eyes(@Kiwi_Warrior)

Leopardpaw: silver spotted tabby she-cat with a cream colored underbelly and paws with ice blue and color changing eyes(@Icefur_last_ice_cat)

Queens(she-cats expecting or nursing kits):

Starlight: calico she-cat with blue eyes, mother of Cloverkit, Tuftkit, Featherkit, and Longkit

(@flowergirllove)

Icekit: icy blue she-kit with ocean blue eyes(@Icefur_last_ice_cat)

Southkit: gray, white, and black she-kit with a strange black marking on her muzzle and blue eyes(warriorcatgeek)

Elders:

The rp will take place in the comments->