Taekook - How it All Started

1.

It was the end of the year and Tae was in a state of anxious suspense and restlessness. Recently due to a lot of work schedules, eating abnormally and he did not feel appetite, normally although Tae often stays up late but at night he still sleeps so well, but in recent days he can not sleep that good, just a few hours a day, so not only the weight is reduced but the body and mind is not awake as well.

The reason is not without. Tae realizes that in recent days he used to think of Jungkook and even JK appeared in his shallow sleep every day. Sometimes it's just fleeting images, sometimes repetitive moments of daytime memories, and even nightmares.

Tae remembered the first days JK joined the group, he was still just a boy at that time with a plump face, bright skin and very cute innocent eyes. At that time JK did not say much but just spent day & night doing the exercises to catch up with everyone, it was difficult for Tae back then to come close to JK, then spent more time to talk patiently to him and more more time for him to confide his inner thoughts. Time flies so fast, the kid of those days now has become a big boy who had just graduated from high school, and brought with him all the unexpected changes, from appearance to personality.

JK was as tall as Tae and his body was really remarkable. He practiced more than anyone and now his muscles are getting firmer, his abdomen also has clear lines and jerky attacks also become more painful. JK is now able to lift anyone in the group, whether it's RM or Jin, which is no problem for him.

JK has really become a real guy, not a boy with big round eyes anymore, and his personality has been changed as well. He has talked more, acted more naturally in front of the camera, remained polite and humble, cared about everyone quietly and rarely refused to help people. The way he laughs, his face gradually got shaped with more masculine lines. No wonder that he will soon become an attractive guy.

Tae sighs slightly.

It was a regular occurrence in recent days in Tae's mind, he always observed JK and everything he did, every gesture, every words he has said and Tae would automatically remember. Tae also wants to be closer to JK and JK usually takes the initiative. Since the day when the wall separating JK from the world was broken by Tae, the two of them often stayed together all night, helping each other during the recording, dancing and working together, in order to finish their parts in in the group.

In fact, everyone has changed since the first days and the position of BTS has changed a lot since last 2 years too. They have received valuable prizes and are beginning to get high praise from professionals as well as fans. Everything seems to be getting better except for the fact that Tae does not eat well, can not sleep and losing weight.

In the end, Tae still wondering to find the real roof of his problems.

"Taehyung, what are you doing here, everyone is looking for you now, it's time to get dressed. Hurry before Namjoon hyung starts to get angry. " JK appeared suddenly and grabbed Tae's wrist away.

But then he stopped and pulled Tae's shirt sleeve up and said with a worried voice:

"Why is your wrist so thin? Are you sick, Taehyung? ", JK said and wrapped his arms around Taehyung. This made him quite surprised.

"You are so skinny, now I can easily lift you up with just one hand. What's wrong? "JK said with anxiety and slowly voice while letting go of Tae's hand.

"Uhm, I just can not sleep well but it's okay. Let's just go, I don't want to get any trouble with Hyungs", Tae tries to avoid JK's worried look, feeling his heart seem to be pounding heavily. "What the hell?", Tae thought.

That night, Tae tried to sleep but was unsuccessful, and then suddenly JK appeared with a pillow, lightly approached, JK nimble climb to Tae's little bed and said:

"Today I will sleep here, you need someone sleeping with you, so you won't lose sleep again. When I was small, anytime I couldn't sleep, I often went to bed with my mother, and then I could sleep well, so try to see if it works today".

"Uhm," Tae did not protest and gently took blankets over JK's body, which was really huge compared to Tae's fragile one.

JK is usually very easy to sleep and he sleeps well, just about 10 minutes on the bed, Tae starts to hear his gentle breathing. JK is very active in the day time, so the night he usually sleeps very tasty. He is not the type who likes to sleep late like Tae.

2.

The light outside was gently shining from the window, and Tae remained awake. He turned to look at JK's sleepy face. The proportions of the face are very special, and the mouth is small, opening slightly to reveal interesting rabbit teeth. Although many times it is advised to go back to regular teeth, but JK always refused because he said that he liked his teeth and want to leave everything natural. That's right, it does not matter anyway, because everything looks so harmonious.

And suddenly, Tae realizes that his heart is just as nervous as it was the afternoon, and that his body is also warming up while his gaze stares at JK's lips and then down to the neck.

The main thing is here, Tae suddenly realized. He was distracted by this man, because of the guy who is lying next to him, the one he really wanted to touch, wanted to know how it felt when being touched, and the urge made him lose control.

"What if he will just touch his lips, will he wake up? And if he wakes up, what would he think?"

"No, this is not possible, this kind of thought is unacceptable. This kind of action is...NOT RIGHT!!!"

Tae got up from the bed and it made JK awake, he opened his eyes looked at Tae who is getting excessive sweat, sitting next to him.

"What's wrong? Had a nightmare? Are you ok, Taehyung?", JK sat up quickly and touched Tae's sweat on his forehead. Unexpectedly and feverishly, Tae brushes JK's hand out and runs to the toilet, a feeling of nausea which is difficult to describe suddenly appearing inside him and suddenly he wants to vomit everything that has eaten out.

JK was surprised by Tae's reaction, but he soon realized that Tae was not well, and hurried to follow Tae to the bathroom. Tae was standing in the sink and looking from behind, he has been really skinny in recent days.

"Get back to bed, I am okay. I'll be right in", Tae said with a definitive and cold voice, as if Tae does not want anyone to see him at the moment.

JK doesn't know what to do, so he gets back to bed and sits in the dark waiting patiently. After a while Tae turned around and found JK still waiting for him. Tae says nothing but silently stepping onto the bed, lying down and turning his back to JK. After a few minutes, JK did not say anything and stepped back into the blanket, suddenly hugging Tae from behind and falling asleep soon after.