All The Worlds Off Stage

*at rehearsals*

Sunset: *to the CMC in mining outfits* Go! Go! And go!

[disco music as the CMC dance in mining outfit across the stage]

Glare: *taps* Ten seconds to set change. *to Snips, Snails, Spice, and Sugar* Stage crew ready?

Snips, Spice,Sugar and Snails: [grunting as they're tied up] *to them* Uh-huh.

Sunset: In five, four, three... Pyro!

[Scott and Sarah turn on the fog machine]

Sunset/Glare: *cues them* And... bring in Shiny City!

Snips, Sugar, Spice and Snails: [grunting]

*students are walking down the stage in miner outfits while the next scene is slowly getting there*

[scenery creaking, music warps down]

Snips,Sugar, Spice and Snails: [grunting]

[the scenery just stops]

[crowd aw's and talks]

Sunset Shimmer: [blows a strand of hair from her face] *to them* Guys, the effect is ruined if we don't get the set across the stage in time with the dancers.

Snips: Ugh! But it's like moving a ton of bricks that's been built like... like a city!

*the others nod in agreement*

Glare: *sighs* There's gotta be a better way to move this thing.

Dusk: *smiles at them* Don't worry, guys.

Prince Dusk- *smiles* We've got an idea!

Pinkie/Bubble: Ooh! Ooh! Pick us! Us, too! Pick us, pick us, pick us!

[lights shut off revealing Micro and Atom]

Micro Chips: *confident* Surely, brains, not brawns, are the secret formula for backstage success.

Atom- *nods in satisfaction*

Prince Dusk and Dusk Ending

Sunset: *smiles at them* Thanks, guys. Your geode powers will make moving this set a cinch.

Glare- *to the stage* *smiles* Ready? Magic, go!

[nothing happens]

Sunset Shimmer: Dusk— *something hits her foot* Aah!

[robotic noises as a mini robot moves past them]

Dusk: *with a remote* This is the perfect chance to test our Robotics Club project. *gives a thumbs up to Princess Twilight and Twilight*

Princess Twilight/Twilight- *sniffs happily* Look at our little robot son...

Glare: *factly* We would've gone with super amazing, perfect-for-this-specific-problem Equestrian magic, but okay.

Prince Dusk- *smiles and puts a hand on Glare's shoulder* Oh, Glare we don't need to use magic to solve all our problems...that's how problems start in the first place besides why take the easy way when there are more creative solutions *looks at the robot*

Snips/Sugar: *upset* Oh, great! There go the robots taking all our high-paying jobs again!

Snails/Spice: Yeah! *confused*Wait. We're getting paid for this?