Pinkie and Bubble Sitting

*at Pinkie and Bubble's House Rarity and Elusive are in their Crystal Gala outfits with a little girl and little boy*

Rarity: *to them* We can't thank you enough for filling in for our babysitting emploi, Pinkie Pie and Bubble Berry.

Elusive- *calmly* *holding Rarity's hand* We couldn't pass up the last-minute tickets to the Young Designers' Gala.

Pinkie Pie: *smiles* Ah, no biggie-wiggie!

Bubble- *smiles* We love kids!

Lily Pad- *arches eyebrow*

Rarity/Elusive: *happily* Oh, you're small pink lifesavers! *walks off* Toodle-oo!

[Pinkie and Bubble come out in different outfits]

Pinkie/Bubble: *happily* Hi, Lily! Welcome to the best babysitting bash on the block! We have all sorts of super-fun stuff for us to do!

Lily- *with her tablet* *confused*

*they all go inside*

Pinkie/Bubble: *to her* Do you want to... bake a yummy cake, or... make super-silly hats, or bake a silly hat-shaped cake? *they make silly hat cakes*

Lily Pad: *shyly* Um, I-I think I'll just sit quietly and read, if that's okay.

Pinkie/Bubble: *sits next to her smiling* Oh! Okay.

[clock ticking and Pinkie and Bubble are bored]

Pinkie/Bubble: (Boring!) *smirks* *smiles at Lily* So... what's the story about?

Lily Pad: *shyly* It's... It's a... It's about a band of girl pirates who are sailing the seven seas, and one day, there's a big storm and stuff.

*Pinkie and Bubble act out the story*

Both: *smiles* Then what happens?

Lily Pad: *shyly* Um, they get stranded on a desert island.

*Pinkie and Bubble make a dessert island*

Both: *happily* Whee! Woo-hoo! Hmm? Dessert Island! [munches] *to Lily* Want some?

Lily Pad: *shakes head* Unh-unh.

Both: *smiles* Tell us more!

Lily Pad: *starts to smile* Um, and then the monkeys...

Pinkie: [imitates monkey screeching]

Lily Pad: ...and the crabs...

Bubble: *happily* Pinch, pinch, pinch, pinch!

Lily Pad: [giggles happily] ...and the birds...

Pinkie/Bubble: [squawks happily]

Lily Pad:*smiles*  ...become the pirate girls' friends and they teach them all kinds of cool tricks.

Pinkie/Bubble: Pinkie want a cracker! [squawks] Whee! [laughs, imitates monkey] Rawk! Bubble want a cracker! Rawk! [pants and flops on the couch]

Lily Pad: *smiles* Do you want me to read it to you guys?

Pinkie/Bubble: *happily* Do we?!

Lily Pad: [reading] "The pirates waved to their new friends on the shore as they sailed into the sunset. They lived happily ever after. The end."

Pinkie/Bubble: [yawning and starting to fall asleep] You're gonna make a terrific babysitter some day, Lily. [snores] Monkeys... pirates...

Lily Pad: *smiles calmly* I hope I'm as good as you two. *pulls the cover over their heads and pats their heads calmly*