What Am I Doing?

A/N : Thank you guys for the reads!! Over 200! This is amazing! I hope you guys are enjoying it. :) Love the feedback that I'm getting. Thanks again for everything. Keep on reading. ;)

Adam POV

I quickly pack my suitcase and run out of the hotel. Hop into the car that was waiting for me, I told the driver where I need to be driven to. With that I text my manager to let him know that I need to deal with personal problems so the tour needs to take a break for a little bit. I didn't want it to happen but I cant perform thinking like this. I have too much on my plate. And I bet Tommy wont even want to be around me anymore...I finally make it to my destination. A nice house stands in front of me. I thank the driver, grab my suitcase and head towards the house. What have I gotten myself into? Only doing this to keep Tommy safe. That's it. Softly knocking on the door I hear footsteps coming closer to the door. Sauli opens up the door.

"Welcome Adam to my home." He said while giving a little smirk. I tried to be polite and give a little smile back. He motioned for me to come inside. Slowly I move past him and disappear into the house as Sauli shuts the door.

Tommy POV

I sit still on the cold floor, my arms dripping with blood. My body feels cold all over. All the sudden I hear and feel a vibrate on the bathroom floor. I slightly look towards where my phone lays on the ground. In an attempt to grab the phone I fail, just falling short. Finally after a couple of minutes of trying I am successful. My arms ache in pain as I move my finger across the screen. I had a text from Adam's manager.

*Well it seems that there will be a break in the tour. Adam has some personal things that he needs to take care of. Don't know how long this break will be, so stay alert. Thanks for understanding.*

What happened? What made Adam leave? It was me I bet. He probably couldn't stand being around me anymore. When I got done thinking about the text, I jump at the sound of a knock at the door.

"Hey Tommy, you in here? It's Ashley. You left your door unlocked again." Fuck...Why do I always forget to lock my door.

"Yeah Ash Im in the bathroom. I will be out in a minute." I tried to get up from the floor but the pain that surged through my arms made me fall a little. I regain my strength and get off of the bathroom floor. Cleaning up the deep wounds I roll down my sleeve, unlock the door, and find Ashley sitting on the couch. As I exit the bathroom she turns around giving me a smile. I give her a shy smile in return.

"Were you drunk last night and fell asleep in the bathroom again?" She asked with a little smirk, I chuckle and take a seat right next to her. Shaking my head, Ashley notices that something isn't right.

"Tommy, whats wrong?" She inches closer to me. Placing a hand on my leg she looks at me a concerned look.

"Ashley...do you promise not to tell anyone? You are the only person that I can trust." She nods and gets in a comfortable position so she can listen to what I was about to tell her.

"Well you know yesterday morning Adam and I were going to tell the band something?" Before I continued I looked up at her and let out a sigh.

"We were going to tell you that...Adam and I...were in a relationship together..." I slowly look back up at Ashley, waiting for her reaction. All I found was a blank stare. I was just about to speak when a fangirl squeal came from Ashley's mouth. My eyes grew big at the sight of this. She leaps over to me and gives me a big huge hug.

"EEEEPPPPPP! I knew it! I knew Adommy was real!"

"Adommy?"

"Yeah! That's Adam and your ship name. I have been shipping you guys so hard ever since I saw you and Adam together. I cant believe it! Its true!"