6. In The Morning

Start from the beginning

"She left with Aundrus this morning and I haven't seen her since 7AM." Her words came out rapidly and so did my worry for my friend's safety.

"Are you fucking serious Mel? I told you-"

"Yes yes but you also told him, so technically she's still in good hands right?" I shook my head and left the bathroom after looking at myself one last time.

As I reached the living room, it appeared even darker than the bedroom

As I reached the living room, it appeared even darker than the bedroom. I was almost scared to go outside but I risked it all anyways and grabbed my keys, leaving the apartment and locking the door behind me.

"Mel, call Aundrus and Harmony. Ask them where they are, and ask around the house to see if anyone knows where they could've went. All I know is she better be found by the time I call you back, got it?" She groaned then confirmed the plan and hung up the phone. My mind wandered as I crossed the hall and knocked on Damon's door. What the hell would he want with me early this morning? Why didn't he just come over himself? Is Booby gonna be okay with me being over here alone? Will-

"Hey, come in." He smiled, swinging the door open wider so I could enter. I've been to Damon's place plenty of times and it's never dirty, regardless of the various parties that he throws and the wild sex he has throughout the entire house.

"What's up kiddo?" I asked taking a seat on his leather sofa, propping my feet up on the coffee table.

"I have a huuuuuuuge favor to ask..." He sighed and took a seat next to me. His next move was looking into my eyes with his glistening ones.

"What is it?" I asked taking his face in my hands and squishing his cheeks.

"First, let go of my face. Second, I need to crash with you for like...a week." He said as hopeful as possible that I would agree.

"D, I don't know about that. You know the situation with my mom and-"