1: A RETARD FOUND

Toby was scared beyond straight. He was so scared beyond straight, that he was scared beyond gay. Which makes sense since this will be a Toby and Masky romance story. He kinda just killed his dad and lit the neighborhood on fire. And now, now there was a random tall guy with no face right next to him.

"Hey," he said to Toby.

"Who are you?" Toby asked.

"Oh, I'm only the widely known Slenderman; I terrorize young children. I kill people with my cool moves. Or, if they're vulnerable I manipulate them. If I see someone who has potentional, I may allow them as my proxy," said Slenderman. Toby nodded. "Are you here to...kill me?"

"Nope. I'm here to guide you. Guide you through the ways of becoming a proxy," said Slenderman.

"A proxy?" Asked Toby.

"Yes," said Slender. "A awesome proxy." Slenderman, being the lil jerk he was forced Toby to get up even though my boy Toby was tired.

***

A good old hour later...

Masky flung a chair across the room.

"WHAT? OH MY GOSH. WE DON'T NEED A NEW PROXY; Y'ALL HAVE ME!" He yelled. Bad grammar Masky. Y'all is slang for 'you all'. And the only other person in the room was Hoodie.

"Can you please shut up?" Asked Hoodie. "Slendy- I mean our boss decided to bring uh, the kid,"- he looked down at his clipboard of many papers- "the kid Tobias Erin Rogers to uh, test him. He isn't a proxy yet."

Masky flung another chair across the room. "Still. I don't like having a random mentally challenged retard be a proxy," he said. He flung one last chair across the room and it hit Hoodie straight on the head.

"What the hell man? I know you got anger issues and all, but don't take it out by throwing chairs at me!" Yelled Hoodie. He then threw the clipboard on the floor and started mumbling about how much his life sucked. He almost sounded like those edgy 12 year old who liked to diagnos themselves with depression, anxiety or insomnia. Maybe all.

Suddenly the two freaks heard the door open. In walked Slenderman, with Tobias Erin Rogers- I mean Toby. "Hello," said Slenderman pleasantly. "We have a new proxy."

A/N: hEy gUys. This is not a genuine romantic story. More like a retarded one to put it mildly. I'm 99.9% that Masky & Toby aren't a thing. WhY yOu aSk? BeCAuSe cReePypAstA isNt rOmAntic.

Ticci Toby x Maskyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें