Chapter 39 lier and loser

I went home the next day since it was Saturday .i walk in  and I see reggie  and his parents ,sheriff Keller and my parents .i put my stuff down .
"Hey what going on " I said everyone stood up .
Sheriff Keller came forward and started asking questions.

"Hunter where were you last night at 7:30 and who where you with at the time ?"he said writing down some stuff on his note pad .

I was confused .
"Hey sheriff stop asking her questions wait until her lawyer comes "Hiram said .hiram grabbed a hold of my arm tightly .
"What the hell is going on "I said .i freed my self from Hiram's grip .reggie came closer to me .
"Some serpents came after me last night I was lucky that Archie was there "he said .reggie looked beat up but not to bad .

"Why would they do that "I said .i looked over his busted lip and the cut on his eye brow .

"I was leaving Archie's place after we finished working out " reggie said .

"But I got a text from you last night "I said .
Reggie looked confused .

"What do you mean " he said he pulled out his phone while I pulled out mine .

"You has texted me saying that we should be friends and that your ok with that " I said .my phone was dead .

"I did not get a text from you at all" he said .i grabbed my serpent jacket from my back pack and my bike keys .i put on the jacket and I headed to the door .

"I need to go .i need to talk with my dad " I said .hiram looked pissed .

"No your grounded ." Hiram said moving towards me .
I smiled .

"Who said so " I said .
I then ran down the stairs and I went out side and I hopped on my bike .seconds later .sheriff Keller ,Hiram and reggie were running out of the apartment building .

Comment below
How was It