Chapter 18 tears

That morning I woke up with a pounding headache .
I look at my phone and I see it is 9 in the morning I was late to school .

Out of know where Veronica opens my door .

"hey  sis daddy said we can skip school today to go get you a new clothes and anything else we need or want " roni said .

"I am ok with skipping school today and going to the mall but what is wrong with my other clothes " I said .

She sat down on my bed .

"Their is nothing wrong we just need a bit more classy for daddy ok " roni said .
She stood by the door .

"I left some clothes in your bathroom so take a shower and get ready so we can head to the mall " roni said .

What the hell have I gotten myself into .

I jumped in the shower and after a quick shower I got ready .

I walked out to see veronica and her I mean our parents talking around the dinning room table.

"Hey mija I heard you both where heading to the mall I gave your sister my  credit card so both of you feel free to buy what ever looks good on you" Hiram said .

After our talk we went to pops grabbed a quick bite then left to the mall .

Me and Veronica spent the whole day bounding and shopping .

We now are home .veronica opens the door .
"I swear that cute Starbucks barista was looking at you he even gave you his number " roni said while laughing .

I looked at her "Hey he can not get with this " I said motioning to my body .

"Plus v I have a boyfriend " I said .

We enter the living room .
As we enter I see jughead ,sweet pea ,Toni and fangs .
They take in my appearance .

"Mija your friends and brother where just waiting for you to get home " Hermione said .

A butler toke my bags and put them in my room .

"Dam girl you look fine "fangs said while licking his lips which earned him a punch to the stomach by sweet pea .

"Mijas you look lovely to day " Hiram said while standing up and giving me and roni both a kiss on our cheeks .

"While your mother and I will be leaving we have reservations at a sushi bar " Hiram said .

"Ok daddy take care  " roni said .

"Hope you both have a great dinner "I said while hugging them both good bye .

After they left roni went to her room leaving me with my brother and friends .

I sat down on a sofa .
"What the hell do you have on hunter " said Toni .

"Roni and I went shopping so I got some new clothes that are more expensive " I said .

"Do you hear your self Hunter you sound like a privilege rich girl " jughead said while sweet pea kept quiet .

Comment below

I like your need back

Strangers.   -{sweet pea}जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें