Chapter 10 happy now

The next day I walked into the bar where all the serpents where I had my serpent jacket on .

I walked right past sweet pea but he grabbed my arm and turned me around
"Babe What the hell are you doing take off the jacket and leave " sweet pea said while pointing towards the door .

"You know what I don't know what is your problem I try and try to do stuff your way but not anymore "I said I turn to walk away but he had other plans .

He picked me up and threw me over his shoulder putting his jacket on my butt and taking me outside towards the car Veronica let me use.

If you come back here I think we are done I don't want to risk what we have just for you trying to be a serpent ok I will stop you before it happens " sweet pea said .

I looked at him pissed off at first but then I nodded my head .

I looked up at him and gave him the letter my dad had wrote a few years back .

He read it and looked at me .
"This is why you want to be a serpent to what prove something to your dad " he said while walking forward to me he looked really pissed off so I walked backwards and my back hit my car .

"No I just I don't know ok " I said while running a hand threw my hair .

"Well I  don't want anything to happen to you or us" he said while pulling me closer .

I put my hands on his chest then he slammed his lips on to mine .

I tugged on his hair .

But he pulled away and looked at me .

"When I drop by your place tonight maybe we can continue this ." Sweet pea said he then kissed me .

After that talk and make out session with sweet pea I went home and waited for him to come  but he never came that night .

Comment and tell me how was It plz .