45. Kiss Me Already

Start from the beginning

"Think he's now hitting on Spencer?" Evan asked, not bothering to hide the amusement in his voice.

Gale didn't answer, instead he started off towards the desk, Evan in tow.

Gale's eyes were stuck on the guy, whose eyes were stuck on Matt, with this stupid smile on his lips.

When the two of them got there however, the guy's eyes shifted to Gale, his smile widening.

What the fuck is...

Gale didn't finish that thought as Matt suddenly grabbed his hand and pulled him forward.

"Hey babe." He said, before fusing their lips together.

Gale was still in shock when he heard the other guy's voice. "Fine, fine, I get it, okay. I back off."

Matt pulled away then, and even with being caught in surprise, Gale could feel his cheeks heat up. His eyes landed on Matt's lips, then quickly looked away in embarrassment. He focused on the other guy instead.

Who had his palms up as if in surrender. "Friends, then?"

"Maybe if you can keep your eyes...and hands off my boyfriend," Matt told him, and in the next instant put his arm around Gale's waist and pulled him to his side.

Gale's eyes widened so much, and Evan fake coughed, giving him an amused smile.

"Okay, got it," the other guy said. His focus turned to Scott. "Are you gay too? Or at least bi, please?"

"He thinks you are hot," Evan supplied.

Scott whacked him in the back of his head. "Shut up you wacko."

The moment the four boys were in the elevator and out of Hyun-ki's sight, as he had introduced himself, Matt dropped his arm from around Gale and took a step back, scratching the back of his neck.

"Sorry about that, he was pushing for info about you and I just--"

"Went into possessive jealous boyfriend mode," Scott interrupted, grinning.

"Sod off," Matt said and pushed him into the wall.

"You two should date already," Evan said with an eye roll.

"Tell em," Scott agreed.

Evan turned to him and raised an eyebrow. "And you... Maybe you should reevaluate the status of your sexuality."

"What? Who, me?" Scott sputtered, giving him an incredulous look.

Evan nodded. "Yeah, I have a feeling Hyun-ki won't be leaving you alone any time soon."

"Well that's his problem," Scott dismissed.

"We'll see," Evan muttered as the elevator doors opened and the boys filed out.

Gale noticed how Evan grabbed Scott up and pulled him with him into his room. "See you two later," he said, talking over a protest from Scott, then threw a wink at Gale and shut the door, effectively leaving Gale and Matt alone in the corridor.

Gale fiddled with the strap of his bag and the key card in his hand. "It's fine," he said to Matt, finally replying to his apology.

Matt nodded, coming to a stop in front his door.

Gale felt words brimming up in his throat, aching to be let out.

Want to hang out?

In my room?

For a while?

Because heavens knew he was ready, so ready to put everything behind and give them a fresh start.