Chapter 3:

(Kaylee's POV)

I wonder if he's got girlfriend? wife? Maybe he's gay? aw i'll help him though it, I mean I did work with the gay club association when I was 18/19. I was a good kid most of the time. I was on my goodest behaviour when I was with my mom, I'd never mess around with mom there. I'd be to scared. My mom was one of them women where she was nice and kind but when you get on her wrong side she could have killed you.
Feisty my papa called her. They was perfect, mom and papa. But after mom left papa turned to smoking and drinking to get the pain away. I know he still misses her and I do to but I'm sure she's happy now.

"Miss Robinson?"
"Yes sir, sorry."
He smiled, he actually smiled "it's okay, can you do me a favour?"
"Depends on what it is." Oh shit! I shouldn't have said that. "I'm sorry please don't sack me I need the money!"
Or that! I should have just kept my mouth shut full stop.
"What are you talking about Miss Robinson?" when I didn't answer he demanded again "Miss Robinson?"
"What?"
"What do you mean you need the money?"
"I just need some money!" I answered honestly.
"Why?"
"Excuse me?"
"I said why?" he repeated this time not so nicely.
"None of your business."
"I think it is Miss Robinson, seeing how it's my money your using!" He was now raising his voice.
"I don't want to tell you." I whispered.
"Miss Robins-"
At that moment his phone started ringing, there's a God!
"Hello Jamie Hayes speaking." MY OVARIESSS!!!!
"Hi mum, no of course I haven't forgetton... yes I'm bringing her."
I felt a pang of jealously knowing he wasn't talking about me.
"Yes I love you to mum."

He pointed to me "Your coming with me tonight."

:)