.05

Kyra's POV
"I'm coming!", I yell pulling on my jean jacket. I open the door and am greeted with a hug and a kiss.

"Hey babe", I kiss back. When Colson let's go he immediately frowns.

"What?", I ask rubbing his bottom lip.
"What are you wearing?", he asks.

"You don't like it? I think I look hot as fuck", I start posing for him.

"Nah

"Nah. I love it. Let's go though. I can't be late", he grabs my waist and I follow him out the door.

Tonight Colson was had a friend who was performing at this café. He was going to support him and invited me to tag along.

"I'm so excited. Like I love seeing people put themselves out there for the first time", I tell him holding his hand. We leave my apartment and I'm automatically greeted with lights. I sigh and grip Colson's hand a bit tighter.

"Do the math I was born in 98'....I may crash but I don't care tho...", Colson rapped along. I drank out of my cup and danced to the song.

"Did he play this to you before today?", I ask

"Did he play this to you before today?", I ask. "Yeah the other day at the studio", he whispered in my ear. I nodded and leaned back into him.

"I wanna get him signed", he spoke up again. "Babe, that's great. I'm pretty sure he'll love that and I can see potential in him", I smiled.

The next song began and I had to admit he was good.

She just wanna hop all on top and then ride it flyer than Houston and ride on this rocket like aye

When he was done Colson and I approached him and I was super excited. "Aye, Kells", they shook hands as I stood behind Colson.

"Man you was lit up here", Colson jumped up a bit.

_____________✍🏽

When Colson was done talking to him, I was able to hear him freestyle a bit and I was impressed.