Louis wanted to buy something. Harry wanted to buy something. They were hardly capable of trying to find something which suited themselves because the women were now focusing on trying to get them to buy something so off the limits with money. Little did they know, Louis and Harry weren't getting married, nor were they getting any thing of that type. They simply assumed.

"We have a whole range of rings over to the left if you want to find something special. We can help you find one especially made for you. All the ones we have on display aren't all of them."

Harry was kind enough to say thank you. Louis glared at her, walking away with Harry to the left side of the shop to see the rings, and a few golden piercings available. Louis fondly smiled to the glass. These were so pretty. He wanted to buy one - for Harry.

"Harry," Louis muttered suddenly. "Why are we here?"

Harry didn't know himself until Louis asked the question. He really just wanted to buy something - for Louis. "Don't really know, to be honest with myself."

Louis giggled, putting his drink in his mouth and muffling over the straw: "Idiot."

"Stop! You said you wanted to spend time with me. And here we are looking at wedding rings."

"They could be promise rings."

"Would a ring with a giant rock on it be classed a promise ring?"

Louis shrugged, pulling an unsure face. "Maybe."

Harry ignored him, snickering as the woman returned. Fuck. "Is there any thing we can do to help you two?"

Louis shook his head no. He couldn't afford this even if he tried. Harry, though, says yes.

He takes Louis' wrists and holds it up over the counter. "Can you measure his finger size for me please?"

The woman smiled. "Certainly," She takes out a piece of paper from underneath the counter, grinning wide as Harry forced Louis' hand on the glass. She wrapped the paper around his ring finger, Harry widening his eyes but failing to say any thing. She measured, nodding and looking at his size. She wrote it down, looking to Harry again as she asked: "Which ring would you like?"

"There's one out there I'd like to get," Louis' eyes sharply dug into Harry's face. Fucking hell-- Harry! "It's the gold one, behind that silver wedding one with the five carat diamond."

"Ah," She lightened up. "I'll be right back."

She left the counter to retrieve the ring. Louis immediately hit Harry's stomach. He winced, leaning over and laughing with pain in his voice.

"Harold!"

"W-what?"

"Don't-- fucking hell, are you trying to waste your money?!"

"I'm not wasting it."

"Don't do this, Harry. You've spent too much on me already."

"Love, just deal with it, okay?" Harry strongly detested, sighing to himself as the woman comes back with the ring. She labeled the price, and Louis really, really wanted Harry to stop. "Yeah, here."

He handed over his credit card, the woman quickly making the transaction as Louis gaped. He wanted to cry. Harry was doing this for him, and he didn't want him to. For God sakes! Louis would never spend this much money for someone who isn't your fiancee, or even your boyfriend and is hardly any thing but some shag and company. Louis obviously thinks more of Harry, but he would never, ever spend one thousand, three hundred and seventy five dollars for a fourteen carat gold ring for his fucking mate.