Escape Attempt #2

... I know this is veeeery late. Please do not kill me. I am not lazy, I swear, just busy. I'm sorry :/

As you watched the purple-haired vampire leave, not bothering to lock or even properly shut the door, you consider your options. You were starving, and the food in front of you was to tempting to ignore. You start snarfing it down at top speed, and weighed whether it was worth running away from Ferid again. You had no idea where you were, and he was already livid. It was probable that you wouldn't survive him if he caught you again. But his promises about whatever he was planning for you tonight sounded much more like threats, and you weren't that interested in finding out what it was . You also weren't sure how the vampire noble was going to react when he found out you let the purple-haired female bleed you. You doubted it would go over very well, so staying was probably not the best option. 

You gather up the remains of your meal into your hands, not wanting to waste a single morsel, and stand up. A wave of dizziness hits, but instead of discouraging you, it reminds you just how important it was to escape. These monsters didn't care about your health, just their own pleasure. You make your way to the door, and push it open slightly. It swings open, revealing the most opulent bedroom you had ever seen. In the center of the room was an obnoxiously large bed, draped with silvery curtains and covered by a shimmering white bedspread. The walls were decorated with various gorgeous paintings. One wall even had a large ornate fireplace that was made out of white marble. It took your breath away, it was so beautiful. After a moment, you came back to your senses, and remembered that this room was inhabited by an equally beautiful monster that could return at any time. 

Looking around, you notice no windows, only one other door, and a silver rectangle with a handle about four feet above the ground on the wall with the fireplace. You investigate, and realize it must be a laundry chute. You were torn by whether to use the door or the chute, because you had no idea how long of a drop it would be, and it was barely big enough for you to fit into. The idea of getting stuck half way down was terrifying, almost as much as the prospect of meeting an angry Ferid (or any other vampire) right outside his bedroom door... The laundry chute seemed like a much better idea, since there probably wasn't much of a chance of meeting anybody in the laundry room below. With a very deep breath and a lot of courage, you pulled a nearby chair over, opened the chute, and dropped yourself in. 

As you slid through the darkness, it was nearly impossible to hold in a scream that was trying to force its way out of your throat. Thankfully the chute was at an angle, and not straight up and down, so when you landed in the large bin of assorted laundry, there wasn't much impact. You peeped out of the huge hamper to see if anyone was around to notice your arrival. There wasn't.  You move to get out of the hamper, when you realize your current outfit probably wasn't going to help you leave without be noticed, so you sifted around in the pile of clothes, finding an outfit similar to the uniform of the guards. It was close to your size, and was the only other option you could find besides a ridiculously large uniform with a red cape on one shoulder that had a bright blue stain on its front. You slip into the discarded smaller uniform, climb out of the laundry bin, and sneak towards the door. 

After a few wonderful hours of harassing Mika, which included spilling water on his crotch to make him change into a suit Ferid had bought him a few months back ( he had already hidden Mika's one other uniform by dumping down the laundry chute), attempting to make Mika and Crowley go painting with him ( which ended with a broken pot of paint on Crowley, since Mika threw it at Ferid and missed), and a questionable disappearance of the food that was the result of a cooking lesson with Horns, Ferid was ready to return to his room. He wanted a quick nap before he played with his little toy, and properly taught it how to submit to its master. He opened his door, and immediately knew something was wrong. His chair was moved, the laundry chute was opened, and the door to his pet's room was open. The silver-haired vampire felt his bad mood from earlier that day returning. "As much as I love to play games, hide and seek is never a good idea little one."