Bothering Mika

Author's Note: I am considering making the next chapter a lemon, but I want to know if anybody has any objections.

Ferid happily carried his rather light-weight human as he occasionally glanced back at Mika, who was struggling with their luggage. Ferid was excited about this next week, since the vampire city they were visiting had excessively loose rules about what a vampire noble may do with their livestock. It seemed that so long as the livestock weren't constantly being wasted, a vampire could do whatever he pleased to his property. While it lacked the thrill of hiding illegal activity, Ferid would also be able to bother Crowley and his maids, not to mention all the torment Mika was going to have to endure. Ferid sighed, and caressed the unconscious girl's cheek. "Oh, the plans I have for you, my little livestock..." He trailed off with a soft chuckle. 

Mika grumbled to himself. He was stuck on some stupid trip with Ferid, assigned to basically be his assistant until they both returned back home. He glared at the human in Ferid's arms, and blamed her for his current misery. He would much rather be out looking for Yuu-chan, his lost brother, who was being used by dirty, lying humans like her. Mika hoped that Ferid lost interest in her quickly, so he could go back to Krul Tepes and because then the human wouldn't have to suffer quite so much. He didn't like humans, but Ferid was excessively sadistic. Mika wouldn't wish Ferid's attention on anybody, because nobody deserved to die at the hands of that perverted vampire.

When they reached the new city, Mika found that it was almost identical to the one they had just left. He shook his head. He had thought they would be more creative since they had so long to live, but if anything vampires were stuck in their ways and remained unoriginal. As they entered, the trio got quite a few stares from the inhabitants, including small children playing in the streets to lounging guards not really guarding much of anything... Yes, Mika thought, just like home. He sighed aloud, and Ferid heard him. "Sweet Mikaela, what is on your mind?" Ferid inquired with mock concern. Mika glared at the teasing noble,"Nothing. Nothing at all Ferid." Ferid lost his fake worried expression, replacing it with conceited smile."Is it Yuu? Your last living family member? Because you think about him a lot. I am so jealous of that boy, since he is so beloved by you..." If his arms weren't preoccupied with his and Ferid's bags, he would have drawn his sword and chased the creep around with it. Instead, Mika just glowered at Ferid, wondering why they had so much luggage when they always wore the same outfit anyways.