From Author-san...

First, I am very sorry for the delay of updates for my stories.
   Encountering writer's block isn't very fun. I felt as if I was a snail in the modern world.
   This new story is brand new, with a new plot consisting of a revised version of Elveva, our Silver Rose, who has become a deuteragonist to our new narrators and protagonists.
   "My Engagement was anulled..as expected" was a basic and tragic plotline.
   In this story, it's a combination of the brainstorming I've done, and it is no longer an "otome" game world. Of course, I will do my best to not disappoint you on making this story the upgraded version of "My Engagement was anulled...as expected!"
   Thank you for supporting me and waiting for me! I will now update every Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday!
   Best regards!

   Now, for the spoiler alerts!

○ Elveva has a new identity! She isn't a Comenanci in this story! And is unfortunately not our protagonist and narrator.
○ Jolie is still a Comenanci. Hasn't changed a bit. With the exception that she is two-faced, with no entity possessing her. In this story, she can be said to be the archetype "innocent" heroine who attracts a harem.
○ Not an otome game world. It's a different world, not earth, but a fantasy-type world.
○ There's an academy. Conspiracies. Tragedies. Although Elveva is no longer a person with a tragic background, her goal remains the same. Finding the person that often appears in her dreams. The reason? Not revealing that yet.
○ There are probably only 2-3 reincarnated characters.
○ Are you curious about our new protagonists? Stay tuned for the new story!

   Any Questions? Please ask them in the comments and I'll do my best to answer them! Thank you!