CHAPTER TEN; PARTY GIRL

ابدأ من البداية

"Sure." I said with a smile. He holds out his hand for me to take. I hesitate and place my small hand into his much bigger one. His hand felt clampy and large.

He pulled out a stool for me to sit down on at the bar. I awkward placed my hands on my lap and looked at him as he says something to the bartender. He sits down next to me and looks at me intensely.

"So..." I said awkward in a attempt to start a conversation.

"I really love this color on you." He says as his index finger touches the side of my thigh and run his finger across the material. This causes me to get goosebumps but not in a good way.

"Green is a nice color." That's the only thing I could say. What do I say? I don't know how to get myself out of this.

"Especially on you. Damn April I can't tear my eyes off of you." He says trying to be seductive.

"Well that isn't good for the eyesight." I say adding a awkward laugh at the end. Someone please save me.

"Here you go." The bartender says as she gives me a cup with this strange looking red liquid. It was a mixture between red and orange. It reminded me of this spicy powder candy I used to eat as a child.

"Don't worry I payed for that." Nick says.

"Oh really?! I'll definitely pay you back." I said reaching for my wallet in the small black purse I brought with me. He places his hand over mine and places it on top of the bar top.

"No need." I smile sincerely at me and pick up my cup to take a drink out of it. I guess I should just cut lose and relax.

All of a sudden his arm snakes around my back where I could feel the material of his suit on my bare back. He then pulls himself closer to where his lips were touching my ear. I could feel his hot breath on my ear lobe and a shiver went down my spine. "But you can definitely pay me back in a different way if you know what I mean." He says with a new tone in his voice.

I barley touched the glass of the cup to my lips before I heard the voice of a guardian angel.

"Hey April there you are! Both Phil, Saraya, and I have been looking for you everywhere." Danielle exclaims walking over to us. She warmly embraces me.

I didn't think nothing of the hug until she whispers something quietly to me, "just play along."

I immediately faked a smile on my face, "hey, I just got here and I was looking for you guys until Nick came over to me."

She glances over to Nick who looked pretty upset about her coming over to us. "Hey friend, nice seeing you." She says through gritted teeth.

"Danielle it's always a pleasure to see your very appealing face." He faked out.

"Of course it's a pleasure to see me, look at me I'm very attractive." She says with sass.

Nick rolled his eyes and said, "Don't flatter yourself." Before taking a sip out of his clear liquid.

She mumbles something under her breath before turning towards me, "Anyways April let's go sit down with others, first round is on Phil anyways even though he doesn't drink."