Someone New CH. 3

Steven's POV
"(Y/N) do you want us to explain what's going on" i ask "did you put something in my coffee" he asked confused "haha no" 'then yes please explain to me"

TIME SKIP

(Y/N)'s POV
"So you guys a technically aliens?" i question them "yes" Said pearl "and lapis took the barn with her into space?"i ask "Yes" says Peridot "Oh ok " i look at the time "8:50 well i should get going before it gets to dark" i tell them "awww we spent the whole after noon talking about the gems" Steven says in a said way "i was thinking of coming back tomorrow so we can learn more about each other " i tell him " but we got training to do tomorrow with Connie" pearl says to Steven '' Maybe (Y/N) would like to learn some swordfighting " Steven tells her,i wonder if pearl will teach me"well i guess i could teach him" pearl says "ALRIGHT!" Steven says excited "Well see you tomorrow" i say as i go home.

Pearl's POV
now I've got three students teach how to swordfight what was i thinking when i agreed to teach (Y/N) "Pearl your not actually serious about teaching (Y/N) are you?" amethyst asked me "i'm going to have , I've never seen Steven so excited to make a friend" i replied "i know it's like he drunk 12 cups of coffee" amethyst replied.

(Y/N)'s POV
as i arrive home i take of my jacket and empty out my pockets and i remember the gem i found in the woods as i observe the  gem in my hand i wonder if it's a gem like pearl and the others that would explain the weird blue ball i found it in i passed it off as a theory and went to my bedroom to lay down and watch some adult swim.

"w-who are you-u" a woman's voice said it was calming hearing it like you could just listen to her talk forever
"I'm (Y/-" before you could answer woke up in a cold sweat you look at the clock as you wipe sweat off of your forehead it reads 9:38 Am "I wonder what Steven's doing?" you ask yourself you get up out of bed put your clothes on and do your daily routine after you eat breakfast you go get your watch from your room and you look at the gem one last time before heading towards Steven's house you wonder if gems can help explain the dream.

Steven's POV
as me and Connie wait for (Y/N) to show up "when did you meet (Y/N) Steven" Connie asked "yesterday" i replied "wow Steven you make friends fast" "yeah" i replied then we heard knocking i answered the door "hi Steven i'm ready to learn" said (Y/N) i welcome him in my house "(Y/N) this is Connie,Connie this is (Y/N)" i inter dose them to each other "nice to meet you (Y/N)" Connie says holding out her hand ready to shake hands,he grabs her hand and shakes it "nice to meet you to Connie" it seems that they'll get along together easily.

(Y/N)'s POV
"so when do we start training" i ask "oh were just waiting on pearl" right after he said that pearl showed up "are we ready" she asked us all "YES" we said in unison "well then let's go" we all followed her to the warp pad then we started floating in a beam of light "woah this is weird" i say "it always is the first time" Steven says before i knew it we were some place new "Here we are" says pearl "where is here?" "the ruins a old gem location which in these days used for training" "oh" i replied we walked up the stairs and the seats pearl told us she was going to demonstrate some moves before we started training "Steven" i say "Yes" he replied "i had a weird of a woman" "your suppose to keep these types of dream to yourself" he joked "nice joke but it's not like that kind of dream, the dream was of a woman with the most calming voice I've ever heard she asked me who i was before i could answer i woke up" i tell him "wow I've never had a dream like that,I've had similar dreams but not like that" " i was thinking maybe the gems could help me figure it out"

TIME SKIP

after the training we were exhausted i remembered to ask pearl as i tried to regain my breath "pearl "huff" i need your help "Yes?" "last night "huff" i had a dream about "huff" a women with the most calming voice "huff" I had ever heard she asked me "Who i was" before i could answer i woke up I've never had a dream like it before any ideas on it" i had finally regained my breath"hmm sounds weird how about tomorrow when you come back you tell us if have any similar dreams" "Ok i will"i say as we all leave i soon head home to find the door is wide open "what? I don't remember leaving the door unlocked" i walk inside to find some things are knocked over and scattered then hearing noise from your room you investigate to find a woman in blue clothes,with blue skin and hair "Who are you" you ask her Startled she runs out side "WAIT!" you yelled chasing after her

_______________________________
to be continued in the next chapter of truly blue

this took awhile