Ice Cream Boy R.T

*third person POV*

*third person POV*

Y/n didn't mind the soulmate system. A tattoo would appear when the two met, so it wouldn't bother her, but for Richie Tozier it did. He would always go up to random girls and make inappropriate remarks to see if there were the one. Y/N would always she Richie around, but would never talk to him, since she kind of disliked him for slapping Bev's butt, when her soulmate was clearly Ben with a letter tattoo on her palm.

One day, Y/N and her friend Bev were going to get ice cream and suddenly Y/N feels a sharp pain come to her head and is now on concrete floor with ice cream on her chest. "What the F-" "Fuck sorry" Richie said stuttering over his own words, as Y/N lays on the ground with sticky ice cream melting down her shirt. Richie couldn't help but stare at Y/N beauty, but was snapped out of his trance by Y/N clearing her throat.

"Are you gonna help me up or keep staring at me?" Y/N says a little aggravated, as Richie reaches his hand down to help her up then pulls her up. "Hey Bev you can go without me, I'll catch up with you later." Y/N says to Bev, as she nods and continues walking.

"So, what's your name sugar tits?" Richie asks with a smirk and a wink, as Y/N rolls her eyes at the remark. "Y/N and you are Richie Tozer, aka trashmouth, as I hear. Nice to meet you." Y/N then puts her hand out for Richie to shake, but instead sees a mini ice cream cone on her palm. Richie notices it too and quickly flips his hand over, so it's faces him. He had one too.

The two look at each other and Richie starts to close his eyes and lean in. "What are you doing." Y/N asks, even though she knew exactly what he was going to do. "Kiss you, what does it look like?" Richie says as he continues to close his eyes and lean in.

"Slow your roll there ice cream boy, let's take this slow." Y/N says as she grabs his hand and walks to the ice cream store to get cleaned and to buy ice cream. "I can lick the ice cream off, if you want," Richie says wriggling his eyebrows and with a clear smirk.

|| Wow updates two days in a row....Wow. I need request for Mike and Richie if you have some ideas, write them in the comments or message me. Sorry for the short and trashy chapter btw||

||434 words||