hello

Hello! This is my second attempt at writing a story on wattpad so hopefully it goes better this time round aha. This story isn't fully planned out yet but I have a vague idea of where it's heading, so sorry if things start to mismatch or not make sense, it's a work in progress 😅.

copyright

Please do not reproduce, rewrite, translate, plagiarise my work, for whatever reason. It takes time and effort to write a good book, and so having someone just completely take my hard work and effort, and take credit themselves is horrible, and most importantly illegal. I wrote this book, and so whilst I'm flattered, if I find out that anyone does use my book, I will personally hunt you down till the ends of the Earth and sue the fück out of you. I don't think that's possible but I will.

general

In general, I don't expect a lot of people to read this book, but to those that do welcome! constructive criticism is welcome, but hate will just be deleted. This is a HATE-FREE ZONE. You're probably not gonna like everything that happens in the book but hey, I might not either, it all depends on the characters. Just because my characters do something, doesn't mean I think it's right or I agree with them. So just stick with me and please hold out until the end. All things must pass, good and bad, bïtches.

casting

I've selected a cast for my characters, but if you imagine them as someone else, be my guest! I didn't really choose these people for their personalities, aha, more so the aesthetic, so if you think there's someone else that suits a character feel free to tell me who they are and change the cast!

smut
(yes this needed to be addressed on I ts own)

This book will(?) have smut but if that's the only reason why you're here please vacate the premises. I love a little smut here and there, but that's not what this book is gonna be based around lol, but I'll try. I'm not sure how the whole "mature" thing works so I'll probably write the mature chapters in a separate book, which will also make it easier for those of you who don't like smut!

♥ ♥ ♥

All in all I hope you enjoy the book and yanno, keep reading lol... bye!

- G x