Gifts Of The Slytherin Magi...

POV: Hermione. Don't Play the song until I tell you lovers... 😘

Nine in the evening came around faster than we had expected.

We hurried to our room to change into something more appropriate and fitting for the Malfoy Soirée. As to why we should care how we looked completely baffled me?! And to which, I didn't think we'd have anything of the sort to measure up to Malfoy protocols anyways... So we did our best with a deep purple dress shirt and dark blue jeans for Ronald. And a whimsical off the shoulder white summer dress, to adorn myself... that I had picked out to wear to Elope with Ronald tonight, thinking he might change his mind if he saw me in it. But of course, he completely didn't pick up on my signals.

'Knock, knock, knock.'

There was a surprising light knock at our door and Ronald went to open it... Who could that be?

"Yes?" I heard Ron speaking to the stranger standing on our doorstep.

"Special delivery for Miss. Granger," the squeaky voice of A House Elf declared to my fiancé and handed him a large green box with a black velvet ribbon wrapped around it with an extravagant bow neatly manicured onto the top.

"Thank you?!" Ronald gave him a tip and shut the door behind him...

"Babe? You've got a present?" Ron alerted to me holding the box upright for me to see every view. And instantaneously couldn't catch my breath. I stared at that blasted beautiful box, completely shook from knowing what was inside it. I played innocent... however, in the pits of my stomach, I knew exactly what this was... and more so...

Who it was from...

"Who could be sending me presents?" I played my demure role taking the box from Ronald. He replied, "A secret admirer?" And giggled to himself. "Oh, honestly," I rolled my eager eyes was instantly flushed and panicked. But I never faltered from giving any clues to Ron. And finally laid the box on the bed to open it.

Oh. My. God...

I was right...

It was the dress. The gorgeous black dress I was crazy for, from this afternoon. The dress, that Malfoy witnessed me daydreaming about. There was also a note laying on top of the sweltering black garment. I opened the letter feeling as if I might be sick, and praying that whatever was written, Ronald wouldn't see...

"Beautiful girls, deserve Beautiful dresses."

That snake scoundrel bastard.

Ronald became extremely curious and lifted the dress up to see if there was a price tag...

"Who's it from 'Mione? Wow! It's five thousand Galleons?! Who the bloody hell? Merlin's Beard!" Was all that Ronald could get out.

I knew it was from Malfoy and I wasn't about to tell Ronald. He'd lose his mind... so I improvised...

"Well, whoever it's from... I'm not keeping it," I strongly ordered closing the lid back on the box.

"'Minoe! Quit being so bloody stubborn! Come on let's see it on! You can wear that tonight and show those posh snobbery Slytherin's up!" Ron laughed once more at his own jokes.

"No..." I drawled in my demands with my opposition.

"Please, for me love," He begged me, circling his arms around my waist and pouting like a toddler. I hated it when he did that...

"Oh, alright," I agreed to get Ronald off my back and to stop his childishness into getting what he wanted.

I went inside the bathroom to change into this stunning dress and fixed my hair into a dramatic updo with the magic of my wand to finish the ideal look.