Chapter 30: Protecting my familiy's town, Asuka & Fuyu Vs Dõgen.

Start from the beginning

Katsuragi: if only we know where they are ?

Hibari was thinking about all the place they have visited before the attack and she notice that is one place in the city they have search.

Hibari: i think there is one place in the city, we haven't looking for and i guess i know where it is.

Yagyu: really Hibari, you know where they are ?

Hibari: yes, i'm sure of it.

Homura: then led the way Hibari.

Hibari: got it.

While Hibari was leading her group toward the district they haven't search for the portal, on Yomi's side with The Crimson Squad, The Dragneel Family and The Shimada Family were searching everything district to find Dõgen.

Yomi's POV

While our group were searching for Dõgen, we were constantly attacked by Yõma minions, but it's annoying no matter how many of these things we kill, they just keep coming.

Asuka: These things start to annoyed me.

Fuyu: well Asuka, you are not the only one that is annoyed by these minions, they just keep coming and coming without end.

A group of Yõma was blocking our way, but Hansuke managed to break their defense with the help Daidõji and The Crimson Squad.

Hansuke: if this continue like this we will be out of energy.

Daidõji: this is presence i felt earlier, i knew it they are here, i didn't expected to see them so soon.

Haruka: Daidõji-san are saying......

Daidõji: yes the Yõma Generals are here as well, Dõgen must have brought them here along with his minions.

Rin: that would be a problem, so what should we do ?

Asuka: guess we have no choice then, if the Yõma Generals are protecting the portal then the other group must find them and quick.

Mirai: by the way, Asuka do you have any ideas where Dõgen may be ?

Asuka: Hanamura is a big city, he could be anywhere, but i guess i know a place near from the sakura tree that we haven't looking yet.

Hikage: apart from the castle, is there any other building as tail as the Shimada Tower ?

Fuyu: well according to Master Genji and Master Aki, Hanamura has two tail building one of them is the Shimada Tower and the other is the temple of Hanamura.

Rin: of all the place we searched the temple is the only place we have check out.

Asuka: if Dõgen is hiding there, then we better get there before he had the chance to escape.

Fuyu and hansuke hold a serious look in their eye, start looking at each other and run toward the temple with Asuka and the rest of the group.

Yomi: there is no way, that we let Dõgen get away, this time he won't getting out of here alive.

Daidõji: don't worry Yomi, Hansuke and myself will make sure of that, but who known if he has some of the Yõma Generals to protect him.

Asuka: if that's the case, then we have to come out with a plan.

Haruka: i think a have a idea, but first we need to get to the temple.

Fuyu: okay then let's go.

Hansuke's POV

We were running toward the temple where Dõgen is hiding, while eliminating any Yõma that get in our way.

Hansuke: damn it how many them are here, at this rate we will be out of energy before we can get to the temple.