Maybe This Time

Selos lang ako sa mga nakanood na!  Waaaaah!  Keep supporting Sarah and Coco's movie!  Gawin nating box office queen ulit si Ati!  :)

On to the story!

***

"Babe!" Geoff ran to Adela as soon as he saw her enter the gymnasium.  He gave her a hug and kiss on top of her head.  "You made it!"

"Syempre naman!  First game ninyo...I need to show my support sa mga bata," Adela teased her boyfriend.

"Ah ganun," he tickled her armpit.  "Nandito ka pala para sa mga bata?  Ganun?"

"Yes.  Diba kasasabi ko pa lang?" she widened her eyes at him.

"Aba, ang baby ko may mga jokes ng ganyan..." he tickled her armpit again.

"Geoff!" she couldn't help but squeal.  "Syempre naman I'm here para supportahan ang aking talented and handsome boyfriend."

"Yun, at lumabas din ang totoo," he pulled her in again for a hug.  

"I brought my camera, pero for personal use lang to, don't worry.  I hope you don't mind."

"I don't.  Alam ko naman gusto mo lang akong picturan."

"Hay, si Geoffrey o...not only assuming, also not so very humble," she giggled.  "Pero yes, syempre ikaw ang pipicturan ko, ano ka ba!"

"O, lumabas ulit ang totoo," he chuckled.

"Sige, upo na ko, babe.  Good luck sa game ha, not that you or your team need it."

"Pa-kiss nga for good luck."

"Ehhhhhh, babe, ang daming tao!" she said shyly.

"Eh di ako ang hahalik.  Sa pisngi lang naman, Ada," Geoff pouted at her.  "Sige ka, baka matalo kami..."

"At nang blackmail pa talaga...ang galing galing," she playfully pinched his cheek.  

"Aray!" 

"Oh, sorry!" she quickly kissed his cheek where she had pinched him.

"Score!" he winked at her.

"Geoffrey!"

Geoff pulled away from Adela ang jogged away from her to join the rest of his team on the bench.  Adela just shook her head as she found a seat behind Geoff on the bench.  She uncapped the lens of her DSLR camera and began taking test pictures. 

Tuwang tuwa naman si Adela habang pinapanood ang mga batang naglalaro ng basketball.  Mas lalo pa syang humanga sa kanyang boyfriend seeing him in action.  He really was a good strategist at magaling talaga ang team nya in both offense and defense.  Even the boys coming off the bench held their own when placed in the game.  Binigyan naman ni Geoff ang lahat maglaro, which Adela appreciated.  Mas lalo syang napabilib sa good heart ng kanyang boyfriend.  He really gave importance to each kid on his team; let each of them shine kahit papano.