Betrayal

I was waiting for Annabeth to come. She told me to wait for her by my cabin.
Sorry, my name is Percy Jackson, son of Poseidon and Saviour of Olympus.
Annabeth told me to wait here and meet her at 18:00 but she was late. And Annabeth was never late.
I was just about to go and search for her when I saw her. At the edge of the woods. She was walking into the woods, watching her back every now and then.
What was she doing? She was supposed to meet me, now she's going into the woods? I decided to follow her from a distance and see what she was doing.
For a while it looked like she was just taking a stroll. Maybe that was it. Maybe she had forgotten the meeting and decided to take a stroll. But no, Annabeth never forgot anything. Everything looked fine. Until she came to Zeus's fist.
There was someone waiting for her. A boy. And not juzt any boy. It was Ellis Wakefield, child of Ares.
I told myself she probably just came to tell him some strategies, seeing as the both were cbildren of war deities, but why do it all the way out here? I decided to wait and see what would happen.
When Ellis saw her he ran to her and embraced her in a hug. It was okay, I guess. But what they did next hit me like an arrow in the heart. Annabeth leaned in for a kiss. It felt like my heart was crumbling from the inside.
I was about to step out when I heard her say:"Ellis, we can't keep doing this. I mean, I love you but Percy is going to find out sooner or later."
Ellis said:" I know Annabeth, but these past few months we spent so much time together, and it only made me realize how much I love you. I mean, when you left on that quest with the seven, I thought I was gonna explode with loneliness."
My heart shattered. They've been doing this for months, and the whole time I was on the Argo 2, all those times we were together, it was all a lie.
I stepped out from my hiding place and stood there, but they didn't see me.
Annabeth said:"I know, but I can't leave Percy like this. I can't break his heart. He loves me."
Then I said:"Too late for that."
Annabeth whurled around and screamed:" Percy! I.... I can explain."
My anger started to unleash itself from me and I said, with tears forming:"Explain what Annabeth? That you, Annabeth Chase, the girl that I love with my entire heart, the girl I held the sky for, the girl who I loved so much that you kept me alive in the Styx, the girl I gave immortality up for, the only person I remembered with Amnesia, the girl I fell into Tartarus for, cheated on me? And it's been going on for months. While we were on the Argo. While we were in Tartarus. When I almost died from curses and kept on going. For you. Every time I faced a monster, I said "for Annabeth". And now I find you cheating on me."
Tears now streamed down my face. I couldn't bear the sigjt any longer. I turned around and walked. Away from camp. It hurt too much. Over my shoulder I yelled:" Tell Chiron I'm going to Camp Jupiter. And you can tell him why."
So I walked. Away from the place I once called home. To make a bew life.