"And why would you want to see right through us? Are you some kind of a detective to scan each of us?" He asked still squirming around.

Etienne's current position bothers me a lot. I find it quite distracting when a person keeps on moving. Though I'm trying my will power to restrain myself from screaming at his face and order him to stop.

"Let's just say... That you guys are an enormous mess." I retorted.

"What do you mean?"

I myself can't explain what I just had said. All I know is, I'm never ever going to give Etienne Sennet any sweet material.

I shrugged and said, "I have no idea."

Later on, at dinner time, Bree gave me a long speech on how I should have listened. Yesterday, when she told me about the chocolate obsession, she was actually talking about giving him a small piece and that they've been trying to keep him away from it. Etienne loves chocolates and as a teen who suffered from ADHD for about his entire childhood, chocolates are like his drugs. And this sweet creamy substance is the only thing that pushes his ADHD to this extent. To major hyperactivity. And something that goes with this disorder is having dyslexia. Which Etienne has overcome already. I don't know how but he did. He said he got used to the normal ones already. Francois said that Etienne will be back to normal by tomorrow. Which means going back to being gynophobic. I just assumed that he's gynophobic but Francois explained that he's not. He's just naturally shy around girls.

That same night I decided to call my friends in America. Kara and Ezra are step - siblings. Kara's dad married Ezra's mom back in fifth grade. And by that time, the three of us were already best of friends. At first they were not cool about the arrangement, seeing that they didn't even know that their parents are secretly seeing each other. But then later on, they got used to it.

"Hey girl friend!" Kara's voice shrieked.

"Hi guys!" I said. I realized that by this time, they're still in school. But knowing both of them, they might have skipped.

"I hate you Frances! Why did you leave us? And you didn't even mind giving us an update." Ezra said.

I smiled apologetically and raised my two fingers giving them a peace sign. "I'm just busy with adjusting in a new environment. Hope you can forgive me."

Kara broke into tears and smiled. "Of course honey boo. We will forgive you."

Ezra rolled his eyes and slapped Kara's back. "Shut up! Seriously? I bet you found new friends that's why you completely forgot about us."

I felt guilty admitting that what Ezra had said is true. "You could say that..."

Ezra fake glared at me. "I knew it!"

"Whatever Ezra. Anyway, if you found new friends, maybe we could all hang - out. Paint our nails and oh! I'm getting highlights on my hair!" Kara excitedly said showing her pink hair. She actually dyed it pink back in sophomore year as a "sign of rebellion." Her mom completely disapproves of it saying that she had ruined such a beautiful blond hair. And I'm sure her mom will ground her for a year if she finds out about adding more colors to her daughter's precious hair.

"I think that's a bit impossible Kara. One, I'm all the way in England. And two, most of my new found friends are lads. There's only one girl who could paint her nails with us." I explained.

Ezra's jaw dropped and he smirked. "No shit. Did our fragile Frances Morris finally decided that she wants to be a player? Oh my gosh. This is a huge news!"

I rolled my eyes at Ezra's stupid conclusion. "Seriously? Enough of me. How about you guys? How are things back there? Anything I should know?"

Kara and Ezra shared glances and gave me a pitiful look. Something's off. I could just tell it.